The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Independence Day

aboudd

Last nights fireworks display by the monuments. For those interested, the wider shot was with a D3x and 85MM Zeiss, the tighter shot, with a Sigma 150.

Last edited:
T

tetsrfun

Last nights fireworks display by the monuments. For those interested, the wider shot was with a D3x and 85MM Zeiss, the tighter shot, with a Sigma 150.
Interesting perspective..Where were you located?

Steve

D&A

Aboud, great Shots and great views! I can certainly attest to the latter and was just thinking to myself on July 4th, that Aboud will have one heck of a vantage point. Nice! Thanks for posting.

Dave (D&A)

M

melvillebutler

Cheers for the aboudd. I like the second one. You have used really very good lance so that You have collected those epic pictures. I know that I am last but not the least. I wish that You will come with new pretty pictures as well as soon.