The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which small Nikon?

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Congratulations Joan on your D60, I just bought one myself as a replacement for a G9. Cheap and small enough as a both a backup and simple camera to hand someone on green square mode for a P&S. BTW, also a very capable Dslr that competes with anything else out there....jmho...:)

Joan

Thanks everyone, and glad to see I'm not alone in adopting the "baby" Nikon. :)

Let's see some of your shots, Don. It's been pouring down rain here, so I didn't even get to prowl the neighborhood this afternoon. Now it's stopped and I'm too tired to go.

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
HEY Joan - haven't shot too much around here either, though I got out a bit last weekend with the baby and a couple of macros, here is one of the flower shots that seemed to work out ok. This weekend is my daughters' senior prom and since I like Nikn flash better then Canon, at least at the moment, I will be shooting again with the baby..hehe....
would also love to see some of your "baby" shots...

Last edited: