The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon "Street"

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Hey, thanks Osman, this time we were in Yalikavak. I really hope to get back to your city some day, Istanbul was a completely fantastic experience :)

Perfect synchronization, Lloyd :thumbup: not easy at all, takes a lot of practise.
Here's a basic synchronization exercise for starters :D

Nikon D300 • Zeiss ZF 1.4/85mm • 1/500 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Lloyd

Hey, thanks Osman, this time we were in Yalikavak. I really hope to get back to your city some day, Istanbul was a completely fantastic experience :)

Perfect synchronization, Lloyd :thumbup: not easy at all, takes a lot of practise.
Here's a basic synchronization exercise for starters :D
LOL. Nice catch. :salute:

m_driscoll

Beautiful photos! Keep this thread going. Like Vivek, I've been using my Pany cameras for "street" shooting. A D700 with a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens is pretty noticeable. Not so much, if you're shooting in Seattle's major tourist attraction. Everybody has a camera of sorts. Hard to beat the IQ and speed. Great thread. Keep posting. Cheers.

1. D700; 24-70mm f/2.8 lens; 70mm; 1/60s @ f/5.6; ISO 640

2. D700; 24-70mm f/2.8 lens; 24mm; 1/60s @ f/5.6; ISO 720

3. D700; 24-70mm f/2.8 lens; 24mm; 1/60s @ f/5.6; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

aboudd

An oldie, but I still love these guys. I shot this in Greece years ago. What do you think, laborer, manager and big boss?

Last edited:

shtarka1

Shtarka, those are nothing short of spectacular. Wow. Were those with the 80 Lux?
Thanks a lot Lloyd! #1 was d300 & sigma 50 1.4. #2 was d3 & 58 Noct 1.2. #'s 3& 4 were as you guessed correctly d700 & R 80 Lux ( My Favorite lens!) & # 5 was d700 & ZF 35. Still waiting for my M9 :( :)! Thanks again.
Wonderful images all of them, Shtarka1, my favorites being # 2 - 3 - 4.
Appreciate it greatly Steen!