The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mira - CD shoot (D300 & M8)

vieri

Mira, a new Turkish pop group (their website is here)

The album cover image, shot with a D300, is:

Some booklet inner images, Leica M8 & 1.4/75 Lux:

C&C as always are very welcome. I posted this in both the Leica & Nikon forum, if that's too much mods please delete as you please :D

jonoslack

HI Vieri
I hope you're well
I think they look great.
why did you use the D300 rather than the D3 (just interested).

vieri

HI Vieri
I hope you're well
I think they look great.
why did you use the D300 rather than the D3 (just interested).
Hello Jono! Thanks for your kind comment, very much appreciated my friend :D I am afraid the answer to your question is not going to be a very smart one, nor a very philosophical one either: but here it goes anyway... the reason is... at the time of the shooting, I didn't have a D3! :ROTFL: I was waiting for one, which arrived in Turkey a couple of weeks after this job; so I decided to get a D300 to get by, and decided as well to keep it when I got my D3: I think the D3 - D300 combination is fantastic and covers all my DSLR needs and then some... :D Hope this - rather dull - explanation will be a good enough answer..

vieri

Love the M8 75 lux shot, but they are all outstanding. Really nice work here.
Thank you David! I like very much the M8 shots, but the D300 did a quite good job too ;)

Great shots Vieri, love the cover shot!
Thank you very much Jack, glad you enjoyed them - the cover pic looks very good on the CD too, the graphics did a very good job with it :D

Vieri,

Nice shots all of them. I really like #3 & #5.

Best,

Ray
Thanks a lot Ray!

Agree they all look great.
Hey Guy, thank you very much, I am glad you liked them :D

Nice, Vieri.
Thank you Vivek! :D