The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Its summer vacations here. [...]
Rayyan, the portrait is so warm and wonderful. Enjoy your time with the grandkids... what a lucky man you are!

Along the banks of the Danube..Szentendre.
Very cool Rayyan, but got a question here... are the colors "natural" or is there a touch of faux IR in the trees? Quite unusual, intriguing hues!

An evening out on the Palouse area of Eastern Washington State. Who says that a 200-400 VR isn't a landscape lens? :)

D3x, 200-400VR @ 400mm 1/60 f4.
Great light and composition, Graham. The Palouse area seems to provide endless inspiration. Did you try some stitch with the same kit? Astonishing results to be expected for sure. Would love to see some from you... this trip to come maybe? :)

Steve: Paul Revere off to warn the British? Good eye, terrific pp. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Didn't see it like that myself, but now i can't get it off my head. :D Nice one, Steve!

An Artist Named Burt...

D3, ZF2 35, 1.4:)
While Burt in action and his paintings are super, i'm really fond of the large format style portrait here. Terrific! :thumbs:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
If you want to master the panning technique like Jorgen, i thought, one has to start small. :lecture:

"Batman"

:deadhorse: :D

rayyan

Rayyan, the portrait is so warm and wonderful. Enjoy your time with the grandkids... what a lucky man you are!

Very cool Rayyan, but got a question here... are the colors "natural" or is there a touch of faux IR in the trees? Quite unusual, intriguing hues!
Corlan, thank you so much. The colors have gone through an old Kodachrome
film simulator!!

Regards.:salute:

rayyan

If you want to master the panning technique like Jorgen, i thought, one has to start small. :lecture:

"Batman"

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cUsaUI6XRps/Tgh60GUkz_I/AAAAAAAAAa4/AigA3e3OJMM/CLF_6137_smallish.jpg[/IMG

.[/QUOTE]

The colors of the ' small ' win the day. A beautiful, fun and technically excellent capture.:thumbs:

shtarka1

"Batman"

Other than the color,sharpness & composition, i Love the expression & focus on his face! This image if printed will live Forever! Awesome , Bro!!!:salute:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, Steve, you're too kind. Thanks.

Just a for fun shot, plus that day i was trying a new skylight filter (no idea why, just found it in the closet and mounted it for the day) and i'm not so sure about the colors.
The kid in the parade was cute, though. Very determined :)

Lloyd

Matt

Great bear photos as always. I prefer the second for a number of reasons but most importantly is the softer or less contrasty rendering which is much more indicative of the overcast natural light you had. The first one is just a tad too harsh for my taste. The power of subtlety is all too often abandoned, IMHO.

Anyway well done. Where are these furry buddies of your's located btw?

Rob
+1 on the second shot. And a great shot it is, Matt.

Lloyd

Its summer vacations here.

My grand kids have moved in with us. Mariam, five and a half, insists to sleep with me.

Read me a story, she said this evening. So I read.

Halfway through the story she fell asleep.

I took a picture. Adventure for her. Something priceless for me.

Priceless indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.