The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

A Saturday Day trip - Rocky Mountain in the West-Central Adirondacks.

An inviting (and deceptive) trailhead.

The trail lives up to the mountain's name - Rocky Mountain. Flat, inclined rock almost all the way up.

Some interesting growth patterns are all along the trail.

Finally, the summit of Rocky Mountain (elevation: 2300'+) - looking out over 4th Lake.

jbcrane

The Golden Apollo...

D3, 60G:)
Steve-like them all, but LOVE these three. They really reveal the sweet face and heart of the puppy. I'm a dog lover at heart and am always shooting my black lab Henry. These are wonderfully candid and true. Well done.:thumbup:

shtarka1

Steve-like them all, but LOVE these three. They really reveal the sweet face and heart of the puppy. I'm a dog lover at heart and am always shooting my black lab Henry. These are wonderfully candid and true. Well done.:thumbup:
Thanks A Lot JB!:)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Viablex: spooky. You find the craziest sh*t. Haunting stuff.

So here's something a little spooky in return:

Best,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.