The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsf

Steve, the blsck and white images are very good, the one showing just the knees and hands, with the levis, is very powerful. I think it is a favorite for sure. Joe

rayyan

It is time for me to say goodbye to beautiful Bali and its people and culture.

Other places beckon!!

Thank you for being with me on this trip.

Bye for now.

shtarka1

Peter, Beautiful Cat & Composition!

Rayyan, Thanks For Taking Us To Bali With You & A Fitting Image For Good Bye!

routlaw

Re: Ruins

Have not posted any images in a way long time so thought I would throw a few into the ring.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

Ft Morgan at the mouth of Mobile Bay, D3 & 24 PC-E, 85 PC

Last edited:

Lloyd

Been out of town for a few days. Great to be back, and especially to see so many wonderful images here.

Doug: Nice shots of the Hotties.
Rayyan, loved you entire Bali series. Terrific work!
Steve: Your work just gets better and better (how is that even possible?), the street stuff with the 85 is just... well... amazing!
Peter: Love the shot of the cat.
Grady: Glad you've joined us. Keep 'em coming!
Rob: You've been missed!!! Great shots of Ft. Morgan. Hope you'll be back often... with more of your amazing work.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. If I did, I liked what you posted too. ;)

routlaw

Lloyd, Steve thanks for the comments mates! Unfortunately just been too busy lately to participate much these days, sorry. But its great to see all of the other work others are posting. :toocool: :salute:

routlaw

Re: Ruins

damn you get a lot out of that sensor!!!
Many thanks Matt, but if its any consolation I work the stew out of these things & none of it comes easy. Its not uncommon to spend a couple of hours or more on one file. "And you're gonna do it 'till you get right" it's the old S&M tango we got going on up here in the hinterlands. :deadhorse: :loco:

shtarka1

Steve: A great catch from the streets one more time! (Particularly love the gaze of the child in the middle on the third picture, priceless!) But first and foremost you really have the knack for the apt PP, and that's by far more than simply SEP! :thumbs::thumbs:
Much Appreciated Hermann!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.