The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Been a bit absent lately. Too many things, too little time. I plan to retire when I turn 95 :)
A few more from the race circuit:

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/4.0

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/4.0
These 2 For Me Jorgen! Very Nice!

Lloyd

One from the meadow at the trailhead. Our friend's 13-year-old daughter (who was reluctant to pose among the wildflowers... she was certain there were snakes out there! :D)

D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII, @175mm, f2.8, ISO 500:

Lloyd

The wildflowers are spectacular in the high country this time of year.

D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII, @ 90mm, f2.8, ISO 200:

dmeckert

thanks mate :D

i've REALLY gotta use that rig more often...i had a model bail on me a couple weeks ago though. and my most recent shoot required a wider FOV (don't have a 55mm yet for the mamiya :/)

i've actually got a few new pics to share in here from said recent shoot. just gotta get 'em uploaded. they'll be up...sometime...soonish. lol

CNovick

Back Finally! No trips this time, just a computer crash that kept me busy (mostly shoveling out my wallet). This is a shot of the August Full Moon, taken with the Super-tele (approx. 1300mm) at 1 3/4 sec. I had to improvise with the tripod(s) - I used 2. The heavy tripod carried the load of lens and camera while the "cheap" one provided stability under the camera, using the crank for up and down movement. Looks like I'm going to design and build my own tripod just for this lens, sometime in the future.

Conrad

Status
Not open for further replies.