The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
More magic, Hermann. Especially like the last two.

Lloyd: Thank you, sir, for the interest and the feedback, much appreciated!

Hermann, A great Journey. Great story telling. Great

Images. .Marvellous.:thumbs:

Next Chapter please.

Best regards.

Rayyan: Thank you very much for your kind words and the encouragement, always a pleasure for me!

Great series Hermann! Love them all!

Steve: Thank you very much for your interest, means a lot to me!

Hermann: Hard to pick a favorite here. Nothing leaps out in front of the very fast pack (that sounds like a Western saying; or, maybe English fox hunting). I think it's this one; although, I'm not sure about the plastic glasses in the foreground? Nothing much to photgraph in Sun Valley/Ketchum, anyway. Keep posting and don't hock your camera gear to play the slots.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Matt: Thanks a lot for your interest and particularly for the comment! But, in order to take up your critique: the plastic glasses were/are imho indeed an indispensable requisite, regarding content as well as composition (actually I did arrange glasses and silverware exactly that way for the capture. :)). All the more a most welcome hint, that my intention possibly may not work. :thumbs:

Last edited:

routlaw

Been distracted with other stuff lately, lots of great work (as always) being posted though.

Herman, nice set, in my "back yard" no less.
Matt very cool and agree with Steve, 1st and last are the best. Where are we?
Steve, love the dog photo
Rayyan, donkey goes :thumbup:

After enjoying (?) some 30 miles each on the road race bike in sunny but truly chilly conditions yesterday and today it's even more a pleasure to recall sunny California only a few weeks ago:

Even when revisiting Yosemite NP repeatedly, it's a great adventure again and again (not only Ansel Adams realized that :)) but, California (that's for sure) is not only worth visiting NPs. To name at first only one more claim to fame, the seaside comes to mind here, with ever up to date as well as historic attractions - chapter 5

Tioga Pass - view toward Half Dome, Yosemite NP, CA

D 700, 24-70 mm/2.8G @ 28mm & f/7.1

"Fisherman", Tioga Lake, Yosemite NP, CA

D 700, 14-24mm/2.8 G @ 24mm & f/7.1

Tenaja Lake, Yosemite NP, CA

D 700, 24-70 mm/2.8G @ 62mm & f/9

"Surfin' USA", De La Costa Ave, Santa Cruz, CA

D 700, 24-70 mm/2.8G @ 55mm & f/6.3

"Threefold Reality", Roller Coaster from 1924, Boardwalk, Santa Cruz, CA

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8 G @ 19 mm & f/5

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.

rayyan

After enjoying (?) some 30 miles each on the road race bike in sunny but truly chilly conditions yesterday and today it's even more a pleasure to recall sunny California only a few weeks ago:

Even when revisiting Yosemite NP repeatedly, it's a great adventure again and again (not only Ansel Adams realized that :)) but, California (that's for sure) is not only worth visiting NPs. To name at first only one more claim to fame, the seaside comes to mind here, with ever up to date as well as historic attractions - chapter 5

Tioga Pass - view toward Half Dome, Yosemite NP, CA

D 700, 24-70 mm/2.8G @ 28mm & f/7.1

"Fisherman", Tioga Lake, Yosemite NP, CA

D 700, 14-24mm/2.8 G @ 24mm & f/7.1

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
Hermann, these are beautiful, as is California. The two above are really in

a different class. The composition in the first, the serenity of the lone

fisherman in the second really rhymes with me.

The third image in the series ( not quoted ) gives me a film like old time

feeling.

Wonderful.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.