The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Never good at photographing cats, dogs, ponies, flowers, plants and the like;

But a change of circumstances has me trying my hand at product shots..

Ayesha has very recently opened her flower boutique. They were preparing a

floral set-up for a wedding. I was asked to look in...I told them my old camera was no good

for a new florist..

Pretty Bouquet! Best Of Luck To Ayesha With Her New Venture!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Beautiful photo, Rayyan.

My friends who this week have participated in the Dubai 24 Hour Race, completed the challenge successfully today. Around 80 cars were on the start line at 14.00 hrs. yesterday, most of them fast speed monsters like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche etc. Many had to give up, but the little Honda from Thailand with a Thai-Danish crew made it to the end, in spite of a limited budget and small resources a long way from home. Teamwork at its best!

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF

rayyan

Beautiful photo, Rayyan.

My friends who this week have participated in the Dubai 24 Hour Race, completed the challenge successfully today. Around 80 cars were on the start line at 14.00 hrs. yesterday, most of them fast speed monsters like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche etc. Many had to give up, but the little Honda from Thailand with a Thai-Danish crew made it to the end, in spite of a limited budget and small resources a long way from home. Teamwork at its best!

D2Xs with 300mm f/4 AF

Jorgen, congrats to your friends. Even now it can get very hot there!! And the
humidity!!

Were you in Dubai?

Thanks and regards.

CNovick

The Holidays are over and it's back to the mountains. This is a mid-week trip to Gull Pond in the Pharaoh Mountain wilderness in the Adirondack Mountains.

Not as much snow as I anticipated, but it was cold!

Over the river and through the woods...

Finally - Arrival at the pond!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you all.

Rayyan, I will tell you the next time. This time has been busy with long days at the race circuit (I haven't slept since yesterday morning, some 40 hours ago) and tomorrow is my only day off here. I thought I'd take a few photos in this very modern city. But there will be more visits in the future. There are many places to see in this part of the world, more motor races fore sure and I find the people here friendly and easy to communicate with.

Lloyd

Conrad: Nice to see you posting again. Nice set of images too. BTW, looks like you're doing no better in the snow department than we are. Strange winter.

Rayyan: You've got the eye, my friend. ;) BTW, loving the stories and images on the website. Can't wait for the second half of Lost!

Pramote: Gorgeous, flat out. Loved the new shot on the MF forum as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.