The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmeckert

I had a little accident last week, and ended up with a broken elbow.
OUCH!! that sucks dude. sending you positive energy, and wishing you a speedy and clean recovery. obviously hasn't effected your ability to take a good photo though ;)

enjoy the painkillers (hopefully they gave you some) ;)

Lloyd

OUCH!! that sucks dude. sending you positive energy, and wishing you a speedy and clean recovery. obviously hasn't effected your ability to take a good photo though ;)

enjoy the painkillers (hopefully they gave you some) ;)
Thanks Daves, on both counts.

It hasn't been my favorite experience, but we'll get there. The doc discovered today that I also broke my radius about half way between the elbow and the wrist. The elbow had been getting all the attention and they'd not done x-rays down far enough to notice. A follow up x-ray today shows it big as life. Now I know why my arm hurts there too. Surprise. :wtf:

dmeckert

It hasn't been my favorite experience, but we'll get there. The doc discovered today that I also broke my radius about half way between the elbow and the wrist. The elbow had been getting all the attention and they'd not done x-rays down far enough to notice. A follow up x-ray today shows it big as life. Now I know why my arm hurts there too. Surprise. :wtf:
ayayay...two bottles of pain killers.

(i'll take any leftovers. ;) lmao. i kid, of course)

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Sorry Lloyd! I think you will be fine (although I am not an orthopedist) and hope you will get better soon.
Pramote

rayyan

Lloyd. Sorry to tho hear this pal. Hope you improve fast.

I am the worst patient. A doctor's nightmare. Make sure they put the

setting right.

Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.