The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamy,Cool Rayyan!
Rayyan: Yes, that's true! Like it very much. :salute:

"Ma Kettle"
:)
Steve: One very, very nice portrait of an evidently forceful personality. :thumbup:

So during this 6 hour car race, one of the drivers asked if I could take some portraits of his daughter since I was carrying all this camera stuff anyway, in the pit lane, 35 degrees C. "And try to make it look natural", he said. "She always make all kind of strange expressions and weird smiles when she sees a camera."

So I said "Don't smile!", and she didn't :)
Jørgen: That's a really beautiful capture from the pit stop/lane! Great expression with the "hidden" smile. Like it very much and I'm absolutely sure her dad will have appreciated it beyond all measure. :thumbs:

Lloyd

Re: More D4 photos

My daughter and her fiance Aaron at the local St Patricks Day 10K Run from yesterday, and Aaron with his mom and dad.

Definitely out of my element on this type of photography but had some willing subjects anyway.

D4/24-70 2.8 lens/Auto WB/ISO 400
Fun stuff (and cute daughter), Rob. I loved the landscape shots you posted previously. Looking forward to more from you... and the D4!

Lloyd

So during this 6 hour car race, one of the drivers asked if I could take some portraits of his daughter since I was carrying all this camera stuff anyway, in the pit lane, 35 degrees C. "And try to make it look natural", he said. "She always make all kind of strange expressions and weird smiles when she sees a camera."

So I said "Don't smile!", and she didn't :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/2.8

What a cutie (and apparently, quite a character as well!). :D

Lloyd

Nice work with the speedlight, Carlos. Very handsome "old" fellow! We have a black (well, now grey) one here who'll be 19 in August. No teeth, blind in one eye, mostly deaf, and his front shoulders totally wrecked, but he still acts like a puppy at times; and we love him!

shtarka1

Carlos, Great Shot Of The Old Man! I Have An Old Lady (Not My Wife Lloyd!;- )) Named Wendy Thats 17 As Well! Enjoy Him!

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
Steve, a very big thanks.

Prisoners would be led out from the door on your right hand corner. Up the stairs.

Noose would be put around their necks. They would then swing. A few
hundred years ago.

It is a museum park now.
Fantastic light and composition!
Pramote

routlaw

Grain Bins and Country Roads…

Grains Bins and Country Roads today, howling winds and all.

Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.