The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Fun seeing all these images! Just wish I had my 800e (hope I did the right thing...ordering the e version tho!). Just found a new 35 1.4G at my local camera store today, and just had to get it! Couldn't resist!! So I have the 14-24 and 35 G 1.4 just waiting! Eleanor

rayyan

Testing out the Zeiss Planar 50mm along the way ( with a bit of velvia!! )..

while on a walk to the clouds..

BW M or not, I shall stick with Nik and Alien skin ( software of course!! ).

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Tim..I am allergic to eating bananas, but not to viewing lovely photographs of them!!:thumbs:

Regards.
Rayyan: You are the very first person I've ever heard of who's allergic to Bananas. All in all, if that's your worst malady, it's not too bad. Glad you like the photo. thanks!

Tim

Bildifokus

D3x, AF-S 85/1,4 @ f5,6

D3x, AF-S 85/1,4 @ f1,4

Romeleåsen, highland in the south of Sweden. Me and my good friend Dan Lindberg was out to catch some landscape images. Dan who is using a Alpa Technical camera had a different view of the same location. You will find his incredible image under the Medium Format system and Technical camera images, http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/405743-post927.html

shtarka1

D3x, AF-S 85/1,4 @ f5,6

D3x, AF-S 85/1,4 @ f1,4

Romeleåsen, highland in the south of Sweden. Me and my good friend Dan Lindberg was out to catch some landscape images. Dan who is using a Alpa Technical camera had a different view of the same location. You will find his incredible image under the Medium Format system and Technical camera images, http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/405743-post927.html
Aha! You & Dan Lindberg Shooting Together! Thats Like Ali & Frazier Taking The Gold At The Olympics! More Gorgeous Comps!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.