Site Sponsors
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253
Results 12,601 to 12,603 of 12603

Thread: Fun with Nikon Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Fun with Nikon Images

Nothing to worry about Rayyan. I have always had that attitude that if we all agreed upon solely one camera with one lense, it would all be more fun, while we would be forced to use our fantasy, imagination, put the camera to its limits,
    and ourselves too...and just get out doing it..with our simple instrument..restrictions but liberating (I lived perhaps 5-6 years with a M6 and solely a 21Elmarit2.8 attached - perhaps my happiest and most relaxed photofeeling-period at all)
    Perhaps I'm wrong (or perhaps right).
    In a way I envy you...
    best Thorkil
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

'current'

www.douglaswoodphotography.com
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

'Kittens Mittens' - D810 / Tamron 24-70

He introduced himself as Captain Bill. With his weathered face, black captainís hat, full white beard and donning a pair of old sea boots, he looked the part. Sitting on a piece of ledge in front of the old row boat in this picture, he spent the better part of two hours sharing stories of his life at sea. A few of his tales seemed like they may have been Ďenhancedí but it didnít matter much to me. I enjoyed listening to them. Capt. Bill was a salty, colorful character. I liked him.

His home was in rough shape. His yard was filled with piles of old lobster traps, buoys, line and other misc. fishing gear, along with a rusted out truck and other well worn machinery. There was an old, rotted out wooden sloop that would never sail again.

Last year, Captain Billís property was plowed under to make way for a new town park. I donít know where he went from there, but I hope heís okay. Iím happy to have made this picture when I did. My only regret was that I didnít include him in it.

www.douglaswoodphotography.com
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post