The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

androgynous model Ben from the other day. sky blue backdrop...and i can't for the life of me tell if this is the window light in my bedroom, or a softlighter (i guess that's a good thing. haha). D700 w/ 85/1.4G wide open, ISO 400 (was using it as a test for Tri-X in the M6), film grain added in LR3.

Nice to se a picture with a little edge here :thumbs:

Bildifokus

Nikon D3x, AF-S 14-24/2.8

I have spent my weekend in Denmark. And there are some things you have to taste when in Denmark, danish pastry is one of them! :)

BSEH

I have spent my weekend in Denmark. And there are some things you have to taste when in Denmark, danish pastry is one of them! :)[/QUOTE]

You got that one rigth -:) Jordbærkage is an important part of life in Denmark :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.