The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

Wonderfull pictures you make!...please share lenses and camera and aperture(?) and speed(if handheld), not that it doesn't matter...it does:)
Thorkil
Thanks Thorkil!

Nikon D3x | AF-S 105/2,8 VR Micro | f4 | 1/200 | iso 100.
Natural light from the back and one gold/ silver reflector from the front, camera on tripod.

T

traylorc

Hello everyone....I'm new to the board. I will tell you up front I am amateur with a serious case of N.A.S (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome). However, I realize there is more to photography than the equipment, which is why I have enjoyed reading through the various threads and soaking up as much information as possible. I am smart enough to realize that I have a lot to learn, and in the near future I will be taking some basic photography classes and working hard to increase my knowledge.

Nonetheless, here a few shots I took during a recent trip to the San Francisco Zoo:

Intensity by traylorc, on Flickr

King of the Jungle by traylorc, on Flickr

We See You.... by traylorc, on Flickr

BSEH

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Ustein

Amazing - you have an skill, and a gift, to see and catch when natur paint..:)

S

Shelby Lewis

Sunrise this morning on vacation at St. Simons Island, GA.

(edited on laptop...)

Cheers!
Shelby

S

Shelby Lewis

And one more from just before sunrise... Sidney Lanier Bridge. Jekyll Island, GA.

Cheers!
Shelby

Last edited:

Lloyd

Hello everyone....I'm new to the board. I will tell you up front I am amateur with a serious case of N.A.S (Nikon Acquisition Syndrome). However, I realize there is more to photography than the equipment, which is why I have enjoyed reading through the various threads and soaking up as much information as possible. I am smart enough to realize that I have a lot to learn, and in the near future I will be taking some basic photography classes and working hard to increase my knowledge.

Nonetheless, here a few shots I took during a recent trip to the San Francisco Zoo:
First off, welcome to the forum!

Really nice images. Thanks for sharing. Do you mind telling us what equipment you're using for these? Thanks.

T

traylorc

First off, welcome to the forum!

Really nice images. Thanks for sharing. Do you mind telling us what equipment you're using for these? Thanks.
Thank you Lloyd.

I took the shots with a Nikon D4 utilizing a Nikon 300mm f/4.0D ED-IF AF-S & 17x II TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.