The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Trip to Snowdonia last wek was a bit of a washout - heavy rain except on the last day. The D7000 took the rain quite well, kept shooting through it, and even survived a lens change or two (it was raining heavily enough we were gifted with a second river outside our hut!)

The haze in the first shot is rain.
It does look wet! Great set, especially that last shot. :salute:

BSEH

Trip to Snowdonia last wek was a bit of a washout - heavy rain except on the last day. The D7000 took the rain quite well, kept shooting through it, and even survived a lens change or two (it was raining heavily enough we were gifted with a second river outside our hut!)

This is nice.. I donno how much PP you done, but Im for sure miss the DR of the D7000 on my guest-camera D700..

BSEH

forgive me forum, for i have sinned. this is my first and only confession. i've...commited brandultery. *dramatic sound effects*

d700 is sold, d300 and 28-70 are going to el segundo next week. and i've always secretly wanted to play around with a 5D :D

http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/430201-post1348.html
*** I'm sure that's not the only confession needed to be done, and if this is the right forum....:) - but maybe better to collect and make a groupe session after el Segundo...:thumbs:

BSEH

I really try to get it when it comes to landscape, and I don't think i ever will get like some of the Masters here :D - but i will try..

D700 - 24-70 f/2.8 .................Any se the Fibonacci in this ?

dmeckert

Congrats Daves! Its about the end results, as you already know! See you on the Dark Side!:D
haha. indeed it is. see you there! :D

*** I'm sure that's not the only confession needed to be done, and if this is the right forum....:) - but maybe better to collect and make a groupe session after el Segundo...:thumbs:
<_< >_> <_<

definitely not the right forum for the other necessary confessions. haha

we probably should have a group effort...this is the most brand-diverse bunch i've ever seen (i think we're all just addicted to cameras. lol).

and the fuji and leica and olympus and panasonic and fed and holga totally don't count as cheating on nikon. lmao :p (which reminds me, since i'm shooting film this summer, i should dig out the F5 while i'm otherwise nikon-less for a few weeks)

dmeckert

gorgeous stuff :D

really makes me want to vacation somewhere that looks like that. haha. we don't have those leafy green things where i live.

kuau

Workshop Member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Top of Imogene Pass in Telluride, altitude 13,200 feet
D800/E Zeiss 50/2 Macro 4 shot vertical pano.
I screwed up though, I left my polarizer on so the sky is a little messed up.
Steven

kuau

Workshop Member

Thanks Bob,
But unfortunately my Photoshop skills are not up to snuff. I'm sure it easy to do though

Steven

Some more D800E shots:

Fog bank at sunset - 24-70mm f2.8 @ 70mm f5.6

Processed in LR4 and Nik SW - used tonal contrast to give it a bit of HDR look - might be overdone for some :bugeyes:

Cheers,

D800 # Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 @ f/9 # 1/125s # iso640 # hand held
Well.....I've no confidence to take indoor portrait by D800 since the skin colour is .....

Bob

Administrator
Staff member

Shenzhen; tunnel under Shennen Boulevard.
The group at the end of the tunnel was scavenging some stuff that apparently had just fallen off a truck.
24-120@24mm 1/25 f/4 iso 500
-bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.