The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_too

Lloyd, BSEH: thank you.
Landscapelover: love the light and the reflections on this one. Very nice.

Bad Light, wrong f-stop, D700, 1.8/50mmG@f/2

Last edited:

Y Sol

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

My 10 year old son likes to play with my cameras. Here are 2 shots he took
yesterday with my D800 and the 2,8/105 Ais micro lens.
Not bad for a boy of that age :)

Last edited:

Had a new to the business model the other day. Some quick grabs but these are really not truly WB but processed all in C1 . Not sure why folks are having color troubles. Some flash fill here but this one was with the 200mm F2 at F5. Have not airbrushed yet either but this lens is a laser and AF just does not miss often.

the rest are with the 85 1.4 G . I even got the sync speed unto 1/640 on one of them with the SB 910. Now that makes my day. But color looks perfect out of C1. Slightly warm but i'm leaving it.

No fill

Fill
May I understand what's the setting for the portrait photos since the colour tune for the model skin is excellent, such as the contrast, saturation, colour tune...etc.

jsf

d700 105 f/2.5 contrast and saturation adjustments only. I am working on a agricultural landscape series, I'm still figuring stuff out. Joe

RVB

D800E with 24m 1.4G up front.... I posted a similar shot in the S2 forum,but this was taken at the same time with the D800E....

Status
Not open for further replies.