Site Sponsors
Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283
Results 14,101 to 14,148 of 14148

Thread: Fun with Nikon Images

  1. #14101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A bit north of Copenhagen
    Posts
    2,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    794

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hvaring View Post
    A few more from Venice. Z7 and 24-70mm/4.

    Yes Arne, I've got Hasselblad film camera's since 1993, and walked Venice thin for several weeks with the SWC, a Nikon F80 (as lightmeeter) and a Gitzo, so everything was nice and very slow.
    Nothing compares to Venice. Like the SWC, Venice has a special place in my heart. So I therefore I just had to get the used X1D when it came as a bargain (here in Corona..) and 2 years warranty on top, to put my FE-lenses on.

    I just wonder, this picture you has taken from Giudecca, but you are rather high up here, and I remember Giudecca as with lower buildings as these at Zattere.., and you are at 70mm and heavy crop I guess, while the canal is rather broad here.
    By the way one see the corner of the wonderful boatyard for Gondolas (Squero di San Trovaso - one of the two remaining old ones), the church behind which got two main-entrences, because it was sponsored by two rich family's, when builded, and they could not agree upon which of them should walk in as first-family, so they had to build another entrence, to arrive syncron and with same status-level (if only the world would suffer from such small problems...),
    and by the bridge behind the boatyard , at the right there is this very cosy and unique little bar "Cantine del Vino già Schiavi", where you next time has to visit and ask for a glass of Fragolino-bianco, when cold, it taste like heaven, and even it is forbidden, you can just ask for a bottle, take the white, the red is too sweat, there will be no labels on, and the shape of the bottle is like the taste of it...formed in heaven.
    (ps. love your Venice-pictures)
    Last edited by Thorkil; 18th May 2020 at 05:07.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  2. #14102
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Two additions to the series Dark Times. Birds 1 & 2. Nikon Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.



    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  3. #14103
    Senior Member Arne Hvaring's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    256

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorkil View Post
    Yes Arne, I've got Hasselblad film camera's since 1993, and walked Venice thin for several weeks with the SWC, a Nikon F80 (as lightmeeter) and a Gitzo, so everything was nice and very slow.
    Nothing compares to Venice. Like the SWC, Venice has a special place in my heart. So I therefore I just had to get the used X1D when it came as a bargain (here in Corona..) and 2 years warranty on top, to put my FE-lenses on.

    I just wonder, this picture you has taken from Giudecca, but you are rather high up here, and I remember Giudecca as with lower buildings as these at Zattere.., and you are at 70mm and heavy crop I guess, while the canal is rather broad here.
    By the way one see the corner of the wonderful boatyard for Gondolas (Squero di San Trovaso - one of the two remaining old ones), the church behind which got two main-entrences, because it was sponsored by two rich family's, when builded, and they could not agree upon which of them should walk in as first-family, so they had to build another entrence, to arrive syncron and with same status-level (if only the world would suffer from such small problems...),
    and by the bridge behind the boatyard , at the right there is this very cosy and unique little bar "Cantine del Vino già Schiavi", where you next time has to visit and ask for a glass of Fragolino-bianco, when cold, it taste like heaven, and even it is forbidden, you can just ask for a bottle, take the white, the red is too sweat, there will be no labels on, and the shape of the bottle is like the taste of it...formed in heaven.
    (ps. love your Venice-pictures)
    Hi Thorkil, thank you for the interesting info and congrat. with the X1D!. You are obviously well versed in Venetian local lore. Unfortunately our stop was only for two days, so time was too limited for in-depth exploration this time. As for the image in question: you are right it is taken from a high vantage point, namely the 13th deck of a cruiseship slowly gliding past. No cropping needed I'll make a note of that bar

  4. #14104
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thanks folks


    D700, zf 100/2
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

  5. #14105
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Additions to the series Dark Times. Birds 3 & 4. Nikon Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.





    No lives were harmed in the making of these images, including my own.
    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

  6. #14106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A bit north of Copenhagen
    Posts
    2,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    794

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Arne Hvaring View Post
    Hi Thorkil, thank you for the interesting info and congrat. with the X1D!. You are obviously well versed in Venetian local lore. Unfortunately our stop was only for two days, so time was too limited for in-depth exploration this time. As for the image in question: you are right it is taken from a high vantage point, namely the 13th deck of a cruiseship slowly gliding past. No cropping needed I'll make a note of that bar
    Hi Arne, ok, that explains the steeper angle.
    They have been talking for several years to forbid cruise-ships, because they are ruining the foundations placed on wooden poles standing side by side in millions and millions in number.
    And they have as well in decades been talking of limiting the tourism which is increasing every year with increasing numbers of people worldwide who can afford to travel.
    Corona has given the world a much needed but short respite.
    But in a moment, "here we go again...", still speeding up towards the edge...

  7. #14107
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Ramesses. Z7, 50 S.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 10 Member(s) liked this post

  8. #14108
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    The Joker. New single shot capture, physically modified subject, different background. Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

  9. #14109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    79

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    morning tide - Bass Harbor, Maine
    Z7 / Nikkor Z 50 f/1.8

    www.douglaswoodphotography.com
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

  10. #14110
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    2020: The Chinese Year of the Rat.


    Z7, 85 S.
    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  11. #14111
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    The Sleep of the Innocent. Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  12. #14112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    79

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Bass Harbor morning - Bass Harbor, Maine
    Z7 / Z 50 f/1.8

    www.douglaswoodphotography.com
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

  13. #14113
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1087

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by dwood View Post
    Bass Harbor morning - Bass Harbor, Maine
    Z7 / Z 50 f/1.8

    EXCELLENT! And I especially appreciate your mono conversion
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  14. #14114
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Alien

    Alien.


    Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.
    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  15. #14115
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thanks folks


    Both my sons are now senior medical consultants! One graduated from the U.S, the other from Canada.

    Nikon E 8700, Hokkaido Japan.

    p.s the packet of Marlboros are mine
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

  16. #14116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    79

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    EXCELLENT! And I especially appreciate your mono conversion
    thanks very much Jack!

  17. #14117
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Birth. Nikon Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  18. #14118
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thanks a lot folks


    D700,ZF 50/1.4 Planar
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  19. #14119
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images


    D700, ZF 50/1.4..Strasbourg.
    Archives.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

  20. #14120
    Senior Member Swissblad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Nice to see some D700 pix, Rayyan - one of my favourite Nikons.


  21. #14121
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Lovely, lovely camera indeed Swissblad! Thanks.

    And Thanks to all friends for the ' likes '

    Quote Originally Posted by Swissblad View Post
    Nice to see some D700 pix, Rayyan - one of my favourite Nikons.


  22. #14122
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images


    No other place like it!! New York, N.Y.

    Df, 50/1.8G
    Archives.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

  23. #14123
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thanks pegelli, Jack


    D700,ZF 100/2 Planar, Yogyakarta.
    Archives.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 8 Member(s) liked this post

  24. #14124
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    The Eternal Sleep. Z7, 50 S.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

  25. #14125
    Senior Member JohnBrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I carefully ventured out the other day to the "Swamp" at Magnolia Gardens. Z7. 105 2.5 Ai.
    1) Buttonbush
    2) All loaded and ready to launch
    3) Don't know the name of this one the leaves are strikingly similar to the "herb superb".
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  26. #14126
    Senior Member dave.gt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, USA
    Posts
    2,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    93

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrew View Post
    I carefully ventured out the other day to the "Swamp" at Magnolia Gardens. Z7. 105 2.5 Ai.
    1) Buttonbush
    2) All loaded and ready to launch
    3) Don't know the name of this one the leaves are strikingly similar to the "herb superb".
    John,

    That visit to the Swamp must have been fun. The last image has a special... "Je ne sais quoi". Almost like a painting. Caught my eye whilst browsing. Thanks for posting.
    Dave (GT)

  27. #14127
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thank you friends


    D700, ZF 35/2...cropped.

    Somewhere in Nepal.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

  28. #14128
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    pegelli, foveon, Jack...thanks a lot folks. Much appreciated.

    Postcard from Buda and Pest...


    D700, ZF 50/1.4 Planar
    Archives.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  29. #14129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    79

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Z7 with the 85/1.8 S
    this is Southwest Harbor, Maine

    www.douglaswoodphotography.com
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

  30. #14130
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Last Supper. Nikon Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.



    About the series.

    Much of my work celebrates light, colour and life. The series ‘Dark Times’ deviates towards the dark, the monochromatic and mortality. The work is being shot during the Covid-19 lockdown here in the UK.

    Having stared death in the face on several occasions my aim is to explore my feelings and confront my fears around the inevitability of mortality and to further explore beauty in decay. Producing the series continues to be a surprisingly therapeutic process.

    No lives are harmed in the making of these images.

    Pablo Picasso: "And then I understood what painting really meant. It's not an aesthetic process; it's a form of magic that interposes itself between us and the hostile universe, a means of seizing power by imposing a form on our terrors as well as on our desires. The day I understood that, I had found my path"
    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  31. #14131
    Senior Member Bildifokus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sweden, Spain
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images



    Fun day in the Swedish countryside, Porsche 718 Cayman GT4.

    Nikon D810, AF-S 85/1,4 G.
    http://www.bildifokus.se
    Follow me on Facebook
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  32. #14132
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Thanks


    Df, NY,NY.
    koffee & kamera
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

  33. #14133
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images


    Df, 85/1.8..Along I95.
    Archives.
    koffee & kamera
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

  34. #14134
    Member jlancasterd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Garndolbenmaen, Wales
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I took a Z6 with me during a walk up on the 'mountain' behind our village this afternoon, along an old drovers' road (or bridle path as it is designated nowadays) which starts at the top of a fairly steep road about half a mile from our house. This is sheep country with very rough grazing. The second photo was taken looking back more or less in the direction of our house, with the Irish Sea in the background. All four photos are from monochrome JPEGs using the settings suggested by Jack with some tweaking. Nikkor Z 24-70 F4 lens.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drove Road A 10-7-20.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1,007.9 KB 
ID:	150397


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drove Road B 10-7-20.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	996.8 KB 
ID:	150398


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheep Country 10-7-20.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	472.7 KB 
ID:	150399


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hill Farm 10-7-20.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	150400
    John L Dobson
    Editor, Ffestiniog Railway Magazine
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

  35. #14135
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1087

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    John, nice series! Just a FWIW comment: one thing I’ve found with sepia or cyan toning, is for whatever reason they seem to appreciate a small bump in brightness.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  36. #14136
    Senior Member KeithL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    The Afterlife. Nikon Z7, Micro-NIKKOR 55mm f/2.8 Ai-S with FTZ adapter.

    https://www.keithlaban.co.uk
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  37. #14137
    Member jlancasterd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Garndolbenmaen, Wales
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    John, nice series! Just a FWIW comment: one thing I’ve found with sepia or cyan toning, is for whatever reason they seem to appreciate a small bump in brightness.
    Thanks Jack – I did find it necessary to use the 'Punch' option in Lightroom, plus a slight increase in contrast, to get the effect I wanted in the first two images. I also had to apply some dehazing to bring up the sea in the second image.

    I've since tried increasing 'Clarity' for images 3 and 4, and it does produce a significant difference.
    Last edited by jlancasterd; 3 Days Ago at 00:49.
    John L Dobson
    Editor, Ffestiniog Railway Magazine

  38. #14138
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1087

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlancasterd View Post
    Thanks Jack – I did find it necessary to use the 'Punch' option in Lightroom, plus a slight increase in contrast, to get the effect I wanted in the first two images. I also had to apply some dehazing to bring up the sea in the second image.

    I've since tried increasing 'Clarity' for images 3 and 4, and it does produce a significant difference.
    Are you processing the raw file to this look, or using the as-shot mono jpeg? My comment was to bump the in-cam mono jpeg brightness by a point
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  39. #14139
    Member jlancasterd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Garndolbenmaen, Wales
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Are you processing the raw file to this look, or using the as-shot mono jpeg? My comment was to bump the in-cam mono jpeg brightness by a point
    I'm currently processing the jpeg after it leaves the camera, but will also try bumping up the in-camera brightness as you suggest.
    John L Dobson
    Editor, Ffestiniog Railway Magazine

  40. #14140
    Sr. Administrator Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Altos, CA
    Posts
    10,878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1087

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by jlancasterd View Post
    I'm currently processing the jpeg after it leaves the camera, but will also try bumping up the in-camera brightness as you suggest.
    Just a FWIW: If you are going to process the jpeg after it leaves the camera, you might as well process the raw -- you will get a LOT more added detail AND a lot more DR* to work with. I use C1 and can save an entire set of user adjustments, so I have at hand a complete set of different color and B&W user settings I can apply for a dedicated look. I am sure LR allows similar. I still shoot in mono for the mono preview, and save the jpeg for reference, but process the raw to get back to the mono look I want.

    *There is one nit with this, and that is the added DR -- most mono does not look right with it, and so you'll need to add a pretty hefty contrast curve, fairly significant clarity slide, and maybe even boost base contrast by 8 or 10 points to get the film look you're after.
    Jack
    home: www.getdpi.com

    "Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence."

  41. #14141
    Member jlancasterd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Garndolbenmaen, Wales
    Posts
    204
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Just a FWIW: If you are going to process the jpeg after it leaves the camera, you might as well process the raw -- you will get a LOT more added detail AND a lot more DR* to work with. I use C1 and can save an entire set of user adjustments, so I have at hand a complete set of different color and B&W user settings I can apply for a dedicated look. I am sure LR allows similar. I still shoot in mono for the mono preview, and save the jpeg for reference, but process the raw to get back to the mono look I want.

    *There is one nit with this, and that is the added DR -- most mono does not look right with it, and so you'll need to add a pretty hefty contrast curve, fairly significant clarity slide, and maybe even boost base contrast by 8 or 10 points to get the film look you're after.
    Thanks Jack – I'll carry on experimenting. In normal circumstances I'd be happily shooting Ffestiniog Railway activities in colour for the Magazine. However the Railway has been shut down since late March due to Covid-19, and will only reopen partially later this month. Even after it reopens I'm unlikely to be welcome in the workshops due to 'social distancing' rules. The landscape work is something I've taken up to keep my hand in, but I may also try some B+W line-side shots where the railway runs through woodland or open moorland.
    John L Dobson
    Editor, Ffestiniog Railway Magazine

  42. #14142
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    11,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2598

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    The charger for my D300 suddenly appeared out of nowhere last night. So I plugged it into the wall and charged the battery. Today, a walk along the beach with the only F-mount lens I had available there and then. When I think of all the use and abuse this camera has seen, it's amazing that it still lives and produces more than acceptable results.

    D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4


  43. #14143
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    11,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2598

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    One more, same location, today too.

    D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4


  44. #14144
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    4,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Nikon Z7 with 2.8/24-70 S in Rauris

    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

  45. #14145
    Workshop Member ptomsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Austria, close to Vienna
    Posts
    4,905
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Nikon Z7 with 2.8/24-70 in Rauris

    Life is an ever changing journey
    http://photography.tomsu.eu/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_...tography/sets/
    Likes 9 Member(s) liked this post

  46. #14146
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    11,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2598

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Empty towers on the beach.

    D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/5.6


  47. #14147
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    11,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2598

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    More empty towers.

    D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4


  48. #14148
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    11,038
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2598

    Re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Since I was taking the D300 for a walk last Sunday, I thought I'd have a look at some photos taken with the D2Xs back in the day. Here's one from 2014. What a great camera the D2Xs is. With this camera, the subtle grain at ISO 400 is a feature, not a defect. I don't think the battery I have for mine works, but I think I'll buy a new one.

    D2Xs with 85mm f/1.8 AF @ f/2


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •