The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Numbers 2,3 are my favorite of this lovely set.:thumbs:

To learn to focus is not a luxury but a necessity.
That this is so is amply x 2 demonstrated by you.

Thank you sensei san.:salute:
Matt, You really get a sense of time gone by. Some poor soul actually slept on that thing with a cheesy mattress that stuck to it, back in the day. No matter what hapend, "Time Keeps On Ticking Into The Future", regardless! Nice image & processing!

viablex1

Matt, You really get a sense of time gone by. Some poor soul actually slept on that thing with a cheesy mattress that stuck to it, back in the day. No matter what hapend, "Time Keeps On Ticking Into The Future", regardless! Nice image & processing!
thanks man , that place is very different to say the least really can't believe I got permission, just remnants now.

That is in the nursing quarters which is my favorite out there.

Per routlaw I just got this book on the lab color space man what a book should have got it years ago. been trying out files out..

m_driscoll

thanks man , that place is very different to say the least really can't believe I got permission, just remnants now.

That is in the nursing quarters which is my favorite out there.

Per routlaw I just got this book on the lab color space man what a book should have got it years ago. been trying out files out..
Matt: +1! Great, evocative, photos from that place. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Rayyan: You sure have a way with texture. Really impressive.

Tim: I never was very good at geometry, but this is lesson even I can understand. Nice work.

m_driscoll

Matt and Steve: Excellent wildlife shots! All kinds of critters out there, eh?
Matt: More great wildlife pictures! :thumbs:
Powerful,Majestic,Heart-Thumping Shots Matt!
Tim/Hermann/Steve: Thanks! :D:D:D

Matt, too close for comfort!! Lovely shots. :thumbs:
Rayyan: Thanks! :D, They're just lovable and furry. I think the "wildlife" in Steve's last photo looked more dangerous! :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

This is the swimming bear before it got wet. It knew we were there and wasn't concerned. It, just, wanted to make sure there were no big grizzlies around.

1. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 800

2. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 900

3. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 1100

I've been reprocessing some old photos and finding overlooked ones from this trip. I'm trying to get better color quality in the photos.

Cheers, Matt.

shtarka1

You're "Rayyanesque" Vision & Photography Should Be Distributed In Print Worlwide!:salute:
A little geometry with the 17-35.

Best,
Tim
Tim, Excellent Math!
This is the swimming bear before it got wet. It knew we were there and wasn't concerned. It, just, wanted to make sure there were no big grizzlies around.

1. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 800

2. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 900

Cheers, Matt.

Keep These Rolling Off The Press! Love The Wood As A Background! Really Adds Nice Depth & Contrast To The Image! Im Still In Awe Of These Matt!

PeterB666

My idea of fun is to go out before sunrise in any weather and do some seascapes. Well 6am on Saturday morning it was raining cats and dogs and there was a 'dangerous' swell. Sounds perfect.

These are of Ivo Rowe Pool, South Coogee (a suburb of Sydney)...

Ivo Rowe n 1 by peterb666, on Flickr

Got my feet a little wet after this one...

Ivo Rowe n 5 by peterb666, on Flickr

Nikon D90 and Nikkor 10-24mm zoom. P.S. when are they going to make self-cleaning, non fogging lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.