The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Steve you're definitely the Fish Master Commander.
As Matt said, a lot of creativity there.

love #1 - 2 - 3- 5 especially.

The guitar qith the reflections is daring and compelling, second one for geometric strength, the portrait is simply great, last one for shape light and colors.

:thumbs:

Only got some weak attemps myself with the classic beach chairs, from the analog days. Not an easy exercise...

Rayyan: nice sculpture... can't see here if it's from a temple or some open air museum (from the background)?

"Cinema": quite nice. Did you stack exposures? Great results anyway from this -relatively- regular setup. The kind of shots you expect from T/S systems, if not camera with movements. :thumbup:

rayyan

m_driscoll;306112 [B said:
Rayyan: [/B] The pp's effect on the water, compared to the rest of the image, is very interesting. It is ice-like. :thumbup:

Rayyan: Great patina, moss, mold, aging, chipping, spalling, textural statue. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, much appreciated sir.:thumbs:

Rayyan what an interesting piece of history! Nice texture,color & image!
Steve, indeed the place was steeped in history. The stones though were silent.;)

Rayyan: nice sculpture... can't see here if it's from a temple or some open air museum (from the background)?
Corlan, It is to the entrance of an old building that has been converted into an exhibition gallery.

Thank you folks.:salute:

leif e

A lot of great stuff in here - as always. :)

Here the snow is disappearing fast, spring is on - full blast. :D

D200, 2,8/55 Micro AI (with non-working aperture, hence; wide open :D)

rayyan

More Fish...

D3, Nikon 8mm ais:)
Steve, a very unique set. But the above three are my favs. Not the least for the human presence and the guitar which I love. Don't play it. But love to hear the sounds. The perspective brings a different dimension into play.:thumbs:

shtarka1

Steve you're definitely the Fish Master Commander.
As Matt said, a lot of creativity there.

love #1 - 2 - 3- 5 especially.

The guitar qith the reflections is daring and compelling, second one for geometric strength, the portrait is simply great, last one for shape light and colors.

:thumbs:
Steve, a very unique set. But the above three are my favs. Not the least for the human presence and the guitar which I love. Don't play it. But love to hear the sounds. The perspective brings a different dimension into play.:thumbs:
Corlan,Rayyan Thank You My Friends!:)

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Steve: "Fish Master Commander".... yeah baby. I think I just had a flashback. Nice!

Leif: totally jealous and impressed with your shot.

Rayyan: I think you might be having a flashback too. Nice shot.

You guys are swell.

Tim

C

cinema

Cinema: Nice natural image. Did you have to adjust much distortion to get the verticals and horizontals this good? :thumbup:

Thanks! Amazingly there was no perspective adjustment. Often I had to correct slight barrel or pincushioning at the wide end of the lens but i believe this was on the far side of the lens. maybe around 21mm or 23

m_driscoll

Matt, Steve correctly commented on this as ' regal '. I wonder if these bears
respond to their names. Do they get friendly with the keepers?
Nice one again pal.:thumbs:
Rayyan: There's a very strict protocol designed to keep the bears "wild". No fraternizing. Only two guides legally allowed to run tours into the Sanctuary. No "keepers". No trails or roads. Seaplane and boat is the only way in.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Rayyan: I think you might be having a flashback too. Nice shot.

You guys are swell.

Tim
Im Feeling That "Groovy" 60's Vibe Rayyan! Ayisha Is Looking Like A Supermodel! Very Cool Shot!:thumbs:
Tim, Steve, Matt..thanks folks. Flashback? I have been looking for my Joan Baez vinyls since Steve mentioned some dates:eek:

Is it that long ago?

Regards to you all.:salute:

rayyan

Going back in time..seems a long long time!

There once was the Nikon Photomic, film and her in Paris.

Status
Not open for further replies.