The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cinema

Just for fun, I got to rent the superwide zoom again for a job last weekend and took a pic of some of my favorite books on my bookshelf. They're even more an extension of me than my cameras are. d700/14-24

rayyan

Careful there partner!:) This last one is Hot!:)
Tim, +1.:thumbup:

Different story here: after the unusual, long and snowy winter, we practically had no spring till now but... more like a record early summer. So in a couple of weeks time there's lush greens all around and even, some harvesting.

A scene just down a large fortified medieval castle, mostly hidden behind the trees -last year in April one could see the whole walls...
Corlan, lovely Continental Europe. Wish I was there!!:thumbs:

Gumnut...
Peter, beautiful colors. Enticing capture.:thumbs:

rayyan

The hope of Spring at last? I hope so. More than 3 feet of snow in the mountains last week, and more coming this week, but apparently there is hope. :)
Lloyd, spring is there! Lovely, pastels delicately captured and presented. As flowers should be.

As you guys seem to be coming out of hibernation, it is summer here. I shall
prepare for hibenation too!

Beautiful flowers Lloyd.:salute:

rayyan

Pike Place Market, Seattle.

1. D700; 70-200mm f/2.8; 200mm; 1/40s @ f/2.8; ISO 200

3. D700; 70-200mm f/2.8; 200mm; 1/100s @ f/2.8; ISO 200

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, I love people in their surrounds and you have done that wonderfully.
I love the colors and textures and graffitti well done. You have presented it with beautiful color.

Neons, I avoid. I got blasted by them when in Nevada!!

Great stuff. :salute:

Lloyd

Just for fun, I got to rent the superwide zoom again for a job last weekend and took a pic of some of my favorite books on my bookshelf. They're even more an extension of me than my cameras are. d700/14-24
Very nice shot... and a nice collection of books. You have a number of my favorites there as well.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Loyd, Rayyan.
Nothing much, just a testimony to the quite unseen climate around here.

Terrific b/w, Rayyan. Wonderful image, and the tonalities really make it.
+1. Another spectacular swiss landscape!

Love this one Matt. As Rayyan says, people in their surrounds are always fascinating. Very contemplative. (And a little reminiscent of a certain forum-mate of ours in Boston).
Same here. On both counts. Well seen graffiti wall, too. :toocool:

rayyan

Ari, go and have some long lunch. I want to buy a sarong.

Give me a few dollars, Mr. Rayyan, I shall get it for you.

No, you go and have lunch.

It shall take me very long to choose and bargain.

leif e

Interesting bookshelf, indeed! :D

leif e

shtarka1

Different story here: after the unusual, long and snowy winter, we practically had no spring till now but... more like a record early summer. So in a couple of weeks time there's lush greens all around and even, some harvesting.

A scene just down a large fortified medieval castle, mostly hidden behind the trees -last year in April one could see the whole walls...

C, you have just sent a bouquet of Spring our way & Boy Is It Sweet! Thank You & Beautiful Image!:)
Gumnut...

Gumnut by peterb666, on Flickr

Nikon D90 and Tamron 60mm f/2 macro
The Tammy Macro & Your Keen Eye Are Quite A Team! Stunning Color & Image Peter!

Status
Not open for further replies.