The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

It is very hot. In more ways than one!!:D

It is very humid too.

I have a severe jet lag.

All the staff at the hotel know me by name. Good, but not surprising. I am the
dark one..just one. Some guests think I checked into the wrong hotel!!

Won' tell you about me going swimming in the pool! Hilarious. Some other time.

Here then is the empty pool...

Lloyd

Rayyan: Hot, eh? I'm almost jealous. But I'd probably be complaining about it in a day or two. Gorgeous shot. Looks like you're really roughing it. ;)

Matt: I don't envy you that Chicago weather this year! Nice shot, really tells the story.

rayyan

Rayyan: Hot, eh? I'm almost jealous. But I'd probably be complaining about it in a day or two. Gorgeous shot. Looks like you're really roughing it. ;)
Lloyd, it is really hot and very humid..for me at least.
I could stand the heat/cold but not the percipitation.

Grateful for your kind remarks.:salute:

shtarka1

It is very hot. In more ways than one!!:D

It is very humid too.

I have a severe jet lag.

All the staff at the hotel know me by name. Good, but not surprising. I am the
dark one..just one. Some guests think I checked into the wrong hotel!!

Won' tell you about me going swimming in the pool! Hilarious. Some other time.

Here then is the empty pool...

Plush,Lush & Inviting! Enjoy Rayyan!

rayyan

Rayyan: The sacrifices you make! You didn't want to see Kilimanjaro before the snow was all gone?

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, someone has to make the sacrifice. I like to take it easy..mountains are too far for me.:D Thanks.

Plush,Lush & Inviting! Enjoy Rayyan!
Rayyan, Twins! Love it! Supreme shooting & PP per usual! :)
Steve, thanks pal. Could do having good friends along...but then again, I am making a few acquaintences..:D

Regards.

rayyan

Balinese dances and dancers are world renowned for their grace, beauty, color, costumes, and grace.

I went to watch a dance. there were 300 others. With cameras, teles, flashes
and what not...

I did not watch the dance. Talked my way backstage.

Who cares about the dance. I wanted to meet the dancers. Or their friends.

I stayed all the time watching them prepare. Talking and shooting. That's what I do when I feel sad...away from home. All alone. I didn't intend to remain alone for long..

Vlad

Been insanely busy with Fashion Week, but it's time to take a breather and share some of the shots I've taken around NYC this week.

The master:

m_driscoll

...Matt: I don't envy you that Chicago weather this year! Nice shot, really tells the story.

Matt: +1! Brrr. :thumbup:

Rayyan: Hot, eh? I'm almost jealous. But I'd probably be complaining about it in a day or two. Gorgeous shot. Looks like you're really roughing it. ;)...
Rayyan, Twins! Love it! Supreme shooting & PP per usual! :)
Balinese dances and dancers are world renowned for their grace, beauty, color, costumes, and grace.

I went to watch a dance. there were 300 others. With cameras, teles, flashes
and what not...

I did not watch the dance. Talked my way backstage.

Who cares about the dance. I wanted to meet the dancers. Or their friends.

I stayed all the time watching them prepare. Talking and shooting. That's what I do when I feel sad...away from home. All alone. I didn't intend to remain alone for long..

Rayyan: I want to travel with you! You appear to have a "backstage pass" to life. I could just say "I'm with him". :cool: Why do the statues have skirts? More Balinese dancer shots coming, I hope? Beautiful photos. +1 to what Lloyd and Steve said. On Weds., I'll be in Hawaii. That's a third of the way to Bali. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.