The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3photo

Re: Bingo

Hey Lloyd..this one for the both of us.:D
You can always spot a bingo player - legs eleven!:D

And now for something completely different I'll add this palette of wisps I found above my garden taken with a D700+50mm f/1.4 Manual Nikkor 1/2000@f/8 ISO 200::

viablex1

Bali is undoubtedly a paradise on earth.

I arrived in Bali with the intention of staying 5 days. They became 7, then 10, then 14 and finally 19 days.

One can visit a place as a tourist and depart as a tourist.

Or one can go as a guest and leave as a visitor.

Or else, on can visit a place as a stranger and leave as a friend.

Whichever way one chooses to come and leave, the Balinese say the words ' Selamat Datang '..Welcome.

The decision how you visit and depart Bali is yours to make. You will always be welcomed.

Corlan, my friend, there is a door in Bali. An old door. Legend has it that it is a door to a person's heart. It is said one needs to be truthful. Genuine. If their wish is to be fulfilled.

The door is kept locked. One unlocks it and enters. The locks are old. One lock is broken.

I opened this door and went in. Fools rush in...that's me.

Thank you for having shared this journey with me.

Selamat Tinggal.

man work of art....^^^^^

Couple from the archive...

D3, 24G:)
Steve: Really like the composition of your second gallery picture. :thumbup:

Have to see what's remaining in the archives. I have to get me more storage.
Rayyan: Knowing you a little bit meanwhile, I'm sure that those, remaining in the archives, will last for months to inspire us.

Like this one for it's atmospherical impact in particular! :thumbs:

Last edited:
For the true friends of converging lines only - and for those of you, who don't care about "technical correctness" and who are free from vertigo. Sincere apologies to all others! :D

"Castello di Dogliani, Piemonte, Italia"

D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8 G @ 16 mm & f/6.3

I hope a few may like it nevertheless - thanks for your interest by all means!

rayyan

Rayyan: Knowing you a little bit meanwhile, I'm sure that those, remaining in the archives, will last for months to inspire us.

Like this one for it's atmosphereical impact in particular! :thumbs:
Hermann. thank you. I am really scrapping the barrel nowadays.:deadhorse:

Maybe another trip is needed!!:D

For the true friends of converging lines only - and for those of you, who don't care about "technical correctness" and who are free from vertigo. Sincere apologies to all others! :D

I hope a few may like it nevertheless - thanks for your interest by all means!
Hermann. I suffer from vertigo. I sleep on the gf!! In planes I sit in an aisle seat. I have not climbed the leaning towers of ' anywhere '.

However, on the ground, I see and appreciate your capture. Don't know much about converging verticals.

But I know what appeals to me. Your capture does.
The lamp post shadow adds a haunting atmosphere to the scene.

Excellent:thumbs:

Hermann. thank you. I am really scrapping the barrel nowadays.:deadhorse:

Maybe another trip is needed!!:D

Hermann. I suffer from vertigo. I sleep on the gf!! In planes I sit in an aisle seat. I have not climbed the leaning towers of ' anywhere '.

However, on the ground, I see and appreciate your capture. Don't know much about converging verticals.

But I know what appeals to me. Your capture does.
The lamp post shadow adds a haunting atmosphere to the scene.

Excellent:thumbs:
Rayyan: Don't mind. I suffer from vertigo as well, extremely :D!

But looking up from the bottom, that's ok ...

Thanks a lot for your kind words and enjoy the planning of your next trip!

shtarka1

Matt & Hermann, Thank You!

Hermann, What A Jaw Dropping Image! Love It!

Rayyan, Excellent!

Matt,(Viablex) Thats A Seriously Dirty Test Tube! Nice "Used" Feel & Shot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.