The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3photo

Re: Anyone for Tea

Ryan: All great, but particularly like the first one - wonderful childlike role-playing, cute subjects and fine PP! :thumbs:
I agree. In the first one you can see who's idea it was: on the left, the hostess, on the right, the one who adopts a more let's say "laid back" pose.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Little time here, too many great contributions to catch up properly...

Steve, impressive... apparently you're going for the less crispier look noticed recently?

Lloyd, the vaseline shot is priceless :)

Ben: a serene capture of DV... lovely portrait, too!

Hey guys....see some familiar faces. I have mainly been using my Leica recently but the Nikon still gets 'some' play :)

Ryan, they're all nice, but this one is outstanding, love the mood, movement, angle, treatment...
One of the very best child portrait seen this year for sure.

Thanks all! You make me want to post a couple more :) Some recent shots from a cemetary nearby

Delicate and nostalgic. Simply Beautiful.

The "classic" flags & stones shot is great, too. All of them are.

(and like everyone before me, love the hostess table... perfect)

"Even the Saints Need a Shower on Occation"

Thanks for your interest and best regards.
Absolutely excellent Hermann!
This one tells a story, and the moment's perfectly composed and processed.

Two artists 'made' this photo Rayyan ;)
Love it!

Hermann, thanks. Maybe June/July. Ayesha wants to go to Berlin. I might just stay in Bavaria!!! :D

Thank you. Ryan.
Rayyan: :D Berlin is worth a journey beyond doubt, the German version of metropolis, but Munich is for bon vivants, the cosy million inhabitant village, but you know that! :D

Thanks for the comments all. I messed up and didn't post my favorite one :)
Ryan: Maybe a question of partiality, but take it as an honest opinion:
I prefer the B&W version by far, since it appears not to be staged, but authentic - plus the communication (role-play) between the two subjects is simply priceless.

Nice one nevertheless!:thumbs:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Ryan: Maybe a question of partiality, but take it as an honest opinion:
I prefer the B&W version by far, since it appears not to be staged, but authentic - plus the communication (role-play) between the two subjects is simply priceless.

Nice one nevertheless!:thumbs:
+1 from here, exactly -though of course from an outsider perspective.

The sandals shot is excellent. Minimalist, soft hues... smells like the evening's coming after a enjoyable day at the beach. :)

Thank you Lloyd.:salute:

Hermann, yes and also from Bavaria, I can move around much easily. Berlin, I need to fly. I suffer from heights!!:D
Rayyan: :D So I can appease you, Bavaria is highly earth-bound and well-known for that! :D

The "church"-bell just posted by you may even be symbolic in this spirit! (Friedrich Schiller "Festgemauert in der Erden ...")

Status
Not open for further replies.