The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for looking.

1. D7000; Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM; 19mm; 1/15s @ f/10; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 100

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com.
These teen age hooligans were too far away for this lens and TC. Fun to look at anyway and see three different personalities. I'm still working on the "normal" colored versions.

1. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-14E; 1/320s@ f/7.1; ISO 800

2. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-14E; 1/400s@ f/4; ISO 1100

3. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-14E; 1/400s@ f/4; ISO 1000

4. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-14E; 1/400s@ f/4; ISO 800

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Regarding your recent posts the B&W is my favorite - particularly like the capturing of freeze-up and PP here!

Then again the choreography on the bear shots is absolutely great! Maybe a second career as a ballet impressario is in the future for you ... :D:D

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Still recovering from the Memorial Day celebrations. My best to all of you great shooters and my thanks and respect for veterans everywhere.

A few odd bits from today's parade.

Peace,
Tim

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd, Steve, Rayyan for your kind words :)
In a bit of a dark mood yesterday i guess...

Tim, these are incredibly good.
Your slightly understated though precise and rich style of processing is simply getting better and better. Terrific.

Jorgen, lovely portrait. The profuse variety of blue hues and textures is well rendered, including that small suggestive piece of fabric. Y'know, lower right corner and all... Hm.

Steve, super cool portraits. The first one is another great credit to your masterful style!
(and incidentally to the great tool that that 85mm lens is)

Status
Not open for further replies.