The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Vlad: Great comp. and pp! Interesting comment from Corlan. I didn't see the first image.
Corlan: "Youth" is wasted on the young, or, some such crap. Actually it's pleasing to se somebody happy like that. Well captured.
The framing, look and graininess in the second photo's wonderful.
Steve: Love "Little Miss Sunshine"! Super!
Rayyan: Your world is certainly grittier then mine. Thanks again for sharing your images. They appear to be sitting on barbed wire? Also, +1 to what Steve and Corlan said.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Thanks Steve, Jorgen, Rayyan, Matt. Nice natural model, hey? :)

Matt: cool set of sunny days in Seattle. :thumbup:
Like the expression on the second one. Looks like the violin player you already showed us (?), without the instrument this time.

Peter: my favorite is #1.
#2 is a bit too "strange" for me, but it'll please a lot of people with more advanced tastes :)

Rayyan: painterly in an impressionist way, just a tad grittier and impactful. Love it. :toocool:

Steve: man this is good. The T-shirt is a nice touch, and the silver tones are gorgeously spot on. Skin's awesome.
Btw, it's time for you to get the VR2. I renew my offer to retreat this old useless piece of junk of VR1.
No, no, you're welcome. :angel:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Sometimes, I wish that... sometimes, I think too much :)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/2.8

Oh, and I like the colours that I get from the D80 much better than those from the D300. Much better. I consider picking up a D200. Or should I consider a Kodak? Or another Fuji?

CNovick

Bought myself a set of macro tubes - because we're in a downpour today, I thought I'd stay undercover and start processing some pics I took with them.

rayyan

Rayyan: painterly in an impressionist way, just a tad grittier and impactful. Love it. :toocool:
Technically imperfect again, but probably suitable for a "For Fun" thread...
Corlan, Thank you.

I love horses. The most lovely of animals, as you have so softly demonstrated.:thumbs:

Sometimes, I wish that... sometimes, I think too much :)

Oh, and I like the colours that I get from the D80 much better than those from the D300. Much better. I consider picking up a D200. Or should I consider a Kodak? Or another Fuji?
Jorgen, please don't stop thinking. And keep us in your thoughts!
Specially if they are as beautiful as these.:thumbs:

Vlad

Our dear friend had a nasty car accident in which her SUV flipped 5 times on Interstate 95... just before she was entering residency to become a cardiothoracic surgeon.

Miraculously only her left arm was severely hurt, she needed several skin grafts to patch it back together. Fortunately her arm also retained full function, altho she needs to continue with painful rehab exercises.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Our dear friend had a nasty car accident in which her SUV flipped 5 times on Interstate 95... just before she was entering residency to become a cardiothoracic surgeon.

Miraculously only her left arm was severely hurt, she needed several skin grafts to patch it back together. Fortunately her arm also retained full function, altho she needs to continue with painful rehab exercises.

Ouch! Glad she's on the mend. A flower to help her recovery.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.