The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Matt, You've Captured The Essence Of Teenage Girls & The "Agony" Of The Knees In # 2!:) Nice Shootin Partner!
LOL. "Agony of the Knees indeed". Nice shots, Matt, so +1 from me. I do like the idea of pairing the shot of the girls with the shot of the teenage bears. :thumbup:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Steve, so many gorgeous shots in the last pages that just quoting some was not an easy task.
Had to choose an angle, so FWIW here's my top pick (i think), based mainly for stylistic reasons.

D3, 28D 1.4
Le Tour...

D3, 28, 1.4 AF-D, Zeiss 35, 1.4

D3, 28, 1.4 AF-D. D700, ZF 35, 1.4
"Sax" In The City...

D3, 28, 1.4AF-D, Zeiss 35 1.4:)
Great work, and lotsa fun, all of them! :thumbs:

Went to the races again.

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm, f/11 and 1/80s

There was other entertainment too

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

Absolutely top notch!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Same place...different time.

D700; 24-120mm f/4G; 78mm; 1/160s @ f/4; ISO 200

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Wow Matt, this is GOOD.
Subject, processing, and composition wise the inside frame associated with the reflexion is terrific.

Just wondering; did you try a version without the actual guy with the hat? No idea if that works, but the right side would surely work by itself.

The Hat lady at the Pike Place Market.

1. D700; 24-120mm F/4 VR; 120mm; 1/1600s @ f/4; ISO 200

Cheers, Matt
http://mdriscoll;.zenfolio.com
2. D700; 24-120mm F/4 VR; 120mm; 1/1600s @ f/4; ISO 200

Cheers, Matt.
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
The Hat Lady is super cool. Nice colors, too.
Had to look up what an affirmation bracelet could be, btw. :eek: The "Hammering Girl" part then came naturally :D

Arne: Beautifully done winter scenes. I've put all that white behind me though and prefer to forget about that season! :)

Here's something I've seen elsewhere and been meaning to try. This is my first attempt at focusing TWO cameras on a moving subject.

Best,
Tim
Excellent, Tim.
And quite well executed!

I haven't posted on this great thread for a while (work and the like..) but I have managed to push the button a few times. Here are some from last winter that I never got around to post. All with D3x and Zeiss glass.

Arne, great composition and light control.
Love it.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Just a little goofing around in PS.

D3s, 85/1.4G, @ f1.4, 1/125, ISO 1250:
Dunno 'bout goofing around, but this is certainly a wonderful portrait.
Mimi looks even more beautiful than usual -though hardly possible.

:thumbs:

2130 hrs this evening at my place:

These are superb, Rayyan.
Sounds like quite a nice evening you had there...

Geneve..Lac Leman

Just Superb, all the same...
Even the photo! :salute:

shtarka1

Steve, so many gorgeous shots in the last pages that just quoting some was not an easy task.
Had to choose an angle, so FWIW here's my top pick (i think), based mainly for stylistic reasons.

Great work, and lotsa fun, all of them! :thumbs:
Thanks Very Much Corlan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.