The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Hermann, these are beautiful, as is California. The two above are really in

a different class. The composition in the first, the serenity of the lone

fisherman in the second really rhymes with me.

The third image in the series ( not quoted ) gives me a film like old time

feeling.

Wonderful.:thumbs:
Love these as well Hermann!

Lloyd

After enjoying (?) some 30 miles each on the road race bike in sunny but truly chilly conditions yesterday and today it's even more a pleasure to recall sunny California only a few weeks ago:

Even when revisiting Yosemite NP repeatedly, it's a great adventure again and again (not only Ansel Adams realized that :)) but, California (that's for sure) is not only worth visiting NPs. To name at first only one more claim to fame, the seaside comes to mind here, with ever up to date as well as historic attractions - chapter 5

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
Hi Hermann. I'm jealous of both the road bike ride (chilly conditions notwithstanding), and the amazing trip you made around the US. I especially love the first two shots of this set. :thumbup:

Lloyd

6 images stitched together.
Great stuff, Curtis. And welcome to the forum.

BTW, this is the only image that was visible among the 4 you posted. I was able to right-click on the box were the image is supposed to appear, and open them in a separate tab, however. Great stuff!

Hermann, these are beautiful, as is California. The two above are really in

a different class. The composition in the first, the serenity of the lone

fisherman in the second really rhymes with me.

The third image in the series ( not quoted ) gives me a film like old time

feeling.

Wonderful.:thumbs:
Rayyan: Thanks a lot for your feedback, for your kind words and particularly for the encouregement! Means truly very much to me. :salute:

Love these as well Hermann!
Hi Hermann. I'm jealous of both the road bike ride (chilly conditions notwithstanding), and the amazing trip you made around the US. I especially love the first two shots of this set. :thumbup:
Steve, Lloyd: Thanks, gentlemen, for your interest and your kind words!

Matto/Hermann/Curtis/Steve: Great stuff, all! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Thank you!

==================================================

PS: Very busy times for me right now (fortunately :)), so the owing chapters showing pictures of California (Deserts/Historic Route 66), Arizona, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado will possibly follow later on. :salute:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.