The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm way behind here. Thanks for sharing all these great shots. Inspired stuff!

Here are a few from Acadia National Park during a walk around one of the Carriage Trails. Happy Thanksgiving everyone (wherever you are).

Best,
Tim

m_driscoll

Thx everyone for the comments. Apparently Smug Mug doesn't like to share links. I have uploaded some to FLICKR . . . maybe they will do better.

This photo was taken in Morroco - D700, Sigma 24-70 2.8

Try this:
Two more:

this was taken again with the D700 and Sigma 24-70 lens

Curtis Hustace 812-499-4450 by curtis_hustace, on Flickr

Taken with Nikon D700 and 16-35 3.5 (or is 4.0) I'm sleepy, I can't remember. LOL

One last one:
Curtis: These are great! Your pp style is excellent ,and very consistent. I especially like the composition and light in this one. :thumb up:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Here are a few from Acadia National Park during a walk around one of the Carriage Trails. Happy Thanksgiving everyone (wherever you are).

Best,
Tim

Tim: I wore my Acadia baseball cap with the moose on it today! That's a really beautiful, jewel-like park. Nicely photographed. :thumbup: What the heck is that last one? Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Best,
Tim

Tim, for me these two of the lovely set. Lovely colors.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.