The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

I'm way behind here. Thanks for sharing all these great shots. Inspired stuff!

Here are a few from Acadia National Park during a walk around one of the Carriage Trails. Happy Thanksgiving everyone (wherever you are).

Best,
Tim
Very nice series, Tim. But I'm with Matt. What the heck is that last one. "Odd Bit" for sure.

Lloyd

Sculpture By The Sea, Tamarama to Bondi (Sydney)

Nikon D90, 24mm f/2.8 AF, 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 and 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6
All I can say Peter is Wow! Impressive set, especially that second shot. The first shot as will, it almost looks CG.

A

AbhijitGaba

Hey,
I want to buy a DSLR but i have know idea about how to make the right decision.I have a price range of about 600$.Currently i own a nikon s8100 and i consider my self an amateur.Does anybody have any ideas?.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Very nice series, Tim. But I'm with Matt. What the heck is that last one. "Odd Bit" for sure.
Sorry, a bit of explanation might have helped. In the foreground, the mane of a work horse as its neck is bent down to graze. Background are several other buddies of his.

Tim

Lloyd

Aha! I see the problem. I don't know a thing about work. How could I ever recognize it... even in equine form. ;)

m_driscoll

Rainy night in Seattle and the Bauhaus Coffee House.

1. Nikon V1; 10mm f/2.8; 1/40s @ f/4.5; ISO 6400

2. Nikon V1; 10mm f/2.8; 1/40s @ f/2.8; ISO 6400

3. Nikon V1; 10mm f/2.8; 1/80s @ f/2.8; ISO 6400

4. Nikon V1; 10mm f/2.8; 1/25s @ f/2.8; ISO 6400

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Matt, thank you.
This one draws me in. The window dressing!!:D
Take care pal.
Rayyan: Thank you, sir! :D They were getting Maiden Lane ready for Christmas.

Fun stuff you're getting with the V1, Matt. This set and the one above. The first shot here is nostalgic for me. I lived on O'Farrell, just off Union Square, lo these many years ago. Where does the time go? :shocked:
Lloyd: Thanks! :D I lived in the City in the early Seventies. All of those street names brought me back forty years.

Sorry, a bit of explanation might have helped. In the foreground, the mane of a work horse as its neck is bent down to graze. Background are several other buddies of his.
Tim
Tim: Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have figured that out in a million years!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.