The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Brittenson

Senior Subscriber Member
Just took the D7000 (and 16-85 DX) along out for lunch to see how it looks for some stuff around the neighborhood... Nothing to complain about really, it's best described as "colorful". The 16-85 is a very nice little lens.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Cora on Thanksgiving. I keep trying to tell people that I don't photograph children but the darn kids keep jumping in front of the camera! It's hard to keep up my curmudgeon-y profile while looking into eyes like these.

Best,
Tim

shtarka1

Cora on Thanksgiving. I keep trying to tell people that I don't photograph children but the darn kids keep jumping in front of the camera! It's hard to keep up my curmudgeon-y profile while looking into eyes like these.

Best,
Tim
What a Cutie! Great shot Tim!

Status
Not open for further replies.