The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

This is an older one, but, I'm sure that I shoot it with a Nikon!

Nikon D3; 12-24mm f/2.8; 15mm; 1/1000s @ f/16; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 800

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Dream Lake, Rocky Mt. National Park
Estes Park, CO

Cheers
Pramote
man nice stuff on here!!!

24steel by gungyduo, on Flickr
blast furnace remnants

from the lab

labprint by gungyduo, on Flickr
Great Work Guy's!

shtarka1

Nice shot Steve. Do you attract more attention with that D3 on the street than with the Leica?
Great question, because i was complaining to a buddy of mine that im Invisible with the M's & Boisterous & The Evil One with the larger D3! Thanks Lloyd!

dmeckert

haven't put up an image in ages it seems.

here's a quick peak at the shoot I did Wednesday for Lush International Model Management's new face Taylor...they haven't even seen it yet. SHHHHH!! ;) :p Apparently once she graduates in spring, they're sending her overseas.

Nikon D700 + 85/1.4G, PCB 86" Extreme Silver PLM + 64" white PLM w/ diffusion. Only adjustments are +0.5 ev exposure and a couple zits removed.

DjordjeJ

So many great shots in this thread. This is my first post in Nikon forum, and my contribution.
Taken with D40 and 35mm DX lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.