The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Posted several more pics of this plane in another thread.....but thought I share a couple here too.

I picked up the 35mm f1.8G DX lens earlier this week and on the D2x, it just plain works. Surprisingly good optics and build quality for a $200 lens.

The D2x itself has never let me down.

Impressive!

shtarka1

The books of old spoke about mysteries. Of rocks and sand. Of castles and

gold. Hidden from the eyes of those that passed. The invisible sentinels

guarded the entrance to the hidden kingdom.

The books spoke of evil that would befall those that lay eyes on the tombs of

long forgotten kings..

So on a camel, carrying my camera and coffee, I ventured forth.

In search of the Lost Ark. A modern day Raider you might say...

Amazing!

shtarka1

hey gents...been offline for the last while...moving and such, getting the internets set up and all that.

until i actually shoot again...here's some more suffering for you guys. this one's toeing the NSFW line. so...apologies if it's an issue.

just grabbed it from FB...no smoothing was done on the faces or torsos, it's soft light, clean skin, and whatever facebook does when it compresses. haha.

hopefully i'll have something new to share sooner than later .
Chic & Beautiful!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
You got it Jorgen! Did you see her too?
He he... not that girl, but there are several of the kids around there who do that trick. Often, it's just to impress the tourists and maybe earn a dollar or two :)

Cambodia is my favourite country, and the area around Tonle Sap is particularly fascinating. I plan to stay there for several weeks during this year's monsoon season to take photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.