The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Just to avoid any misunderstandings: There are metal objects at the Motor Show as well. Not that they attract much interest, but I guess they need to have them there, or else they would have to rename the event Bangkok International Pretty Girl Show. I guess I would attend anyway :D

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 29mm and f/4

Sorry for the ugly background on this one. They weren't willing to remove it, and borrowing the car for a quick photo session at the beach wasn't too popular either. Where is that f/1.0 zoom when I need it... :(

rayyan

Sorry for the ugly background on this one. They weren't willing to remove it, and borrowing the car for a quick photo session at the beach wasn't too popular either. Where is that f/1.0 zoom when I need it... :(

Vvrrooommm!!:thumbs:

Lloyd

Man Great Detail! Those Guy's Were "Jacked" Back In The Day!:D Nice Grab & Processing Rayyan!
Plus 1! And a very impressive piece for sure. Nicely captured. :salute:

Just to avoid any misunderstandings: There are metal objects at the Motor Show as well. Not that they attract much interest, but I guess they need to have them there, or else they would have to rename the event Bangkok International Pretty Girl Show. I guess I would attend anyway :D

Wow. Nice for sure, Jorgen. :thumbup:

bensonga

I received the Fotodiox Pro Hasselblad V=>Nikon F lens adapter on Friday and took a few shots with it today, on the D700. First off, the adapter is very well made....there is absolutely no play or give in the lens to adapter or adapter to camera body at all. It's well designed, with a tripod foot mount on the bottom of the adapter itself. A real bargain for $69 with free shipping (from Amazon).

Here's one of my first shots, taken with the CFi 100mm f3.5 lens, cropped, at f5.6. I don't know that the results will be any better than the best Nikon AF lenses have to offer, but it's nice to know I'll be able to use my HB Zeiss lenses on the D800E (when it arrives), if I'm so inclined.

Gary

Dan Bellyk

Star Silver is excellent , like to see a tighter crop

Lloyd

I received the Fotodiox Pro Hasselblad V=>Nikon F lens adapter on Friday and took a few shots with it today, on the D700. First off, the adapter is very well made....there is absolutely no play or give in the lens to adapter or adapter to camera body at all. It's well designed, with a tripod foot mount on the bottom of the adapter itself. A real bargain for $69 with free shipping (from Amazon).

Here's one of my first shots, taken with the CFi 100mm f3.5 lens, cropped, at f5.6. I don't know that the results will be any better than the best Nikon AF lenses have to offer, but it's nice to know I'll be able to use my HB Zeiss lenses on the D800E (when it arrives), if I'm so inclined.

Gary
Very impressive detail in that shot, Gary. That adapter, and a few Hassey lenses = very tempting! :thumbup:

bensonga

The snow is FINALLY melting here in Alaska! :thumbs:

Gary

D700 and the AF-S 85mm f1.8G lens (it seems quite good to me)

bensonga

Very impressive detail in that shot, Gary. That adapter, and a few Hassey lenses = very tempting! :thumbup:
Especially for those of us who still have a few Hassey lenses, perhaps collecting dust in the closet.....gives them a second life. I am really impressed with the quality of that adapter.....and for my shooting style (slow), it works just fine. I'm anxious to see how these lenses perform on a 36mp, 35mm sized sensor.

M

mikoo

Tokyo Tower / Location: Tokyo, Japan / Camera: Nikon D300 with Nikkor 17-55mm f2.8

Going green in Jakarta. Nice.
Thanks Llyod. Yup, Every Sunday morning Jakarta has Car Free Day event and the roads are open for bikers and joggers.

Great set Jorgen. Really love that first shot.

The snow is FINALLY melting here in Alaska! :thumbs:

Gary

D700 and the AF-S 85mm f1.8G lens (it seems quite good to me)
Very nice, bensonga. Now I'm thinking to get a 85mm 1.8G.

ghoonk

Some shots from my D700 (now sold) and D3s with the 24-70 and 70-200 at the Dunlop 24H of Dubai Endurance Race earlier this year

A local racer - Bassem Kronfli

Race queen

sakamoto getting ready to leave the pits

My personal fav - shot from 15m away. And yes, the focus on the rear of the car was deliberate :)

Pit stop

Full album here

Lloyd

Some shots from my D700 (now sold) and D3s with the 24-70 and 70-200 at the Dunlop 24H of Dubai Endurance Race earlier this year

Full album here
Really nice set! (I enjoyed the entire album; some amazing work there Kenneth.) Love the shot with the focus on the rear of the car! And that "Race Queen", well, that goes without saying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.