The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

One from yesterday. (I was trying to be stealthy, and shot from behind some foliage. Thus the green blur over the young man's face.)

Lowly D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII, ISO 1000

Last edited:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

keeping the balance

click for native size (8 Mb)

Nikon D800 • AF-S Nikkor 1.4/85mm G • 1/4000 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 100 • Lightroom 4

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you for all the positive feedback. Here's one more from my antique D300. I'll buy some white paint when I get back home and change the "3" to an "8", hoping to prolong the life of this tired, old camera with another couple of months ;)

D300 with Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 AIS @ f/4

tashley

Subscriber Member
And a couple to show that even with this lens you can capture some action: the first one she's moving fairly quickly towards me, using 9 point continuous tracking focus, which I am surprised to see work at all with this lens.. 1/250th @ F6.3 ISO320

The second one, the same but totally inadequate technique, because 1/250th was not enough to stop the motion, but her expression is killing me (and the rabbit!). F5.6 @ ISO 100 but bumped 3/4 stop and with blacks lifted...

ceh

After Rome, I head home. And as usual in the wrong direction!! It is 600 kms
straight on!!

This picture is exceptional:thumbs:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
At the tip of the peninsula that divides Mekong and Tonle Sap rivers, there's a small community of Muslim boat people. Friendly, hard working men and women who live a life very different from that in the bustling city of Phnom Penh, only a few hundred meters away. Very fascinating :)

D300 with Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 @ f/4

Status
Not open for further replies.