The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

At the tip of the peninsula that divides Mekong and Tonle Sap rivers, there's a small community of Muslim boat people. Friendly, hard working men and women who live a life very different from that in the bustling city of Phnom Penh, only a few hundred meters away. Very fascinating :)

D300 with Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 @ f/4

Jorgen, that is simply a wonderful capture. Nothing more to add!:thumbs:

Best.

BSEH

Thank you for all the positive feedback. Here's one more from my antique D300. I'll buy some white paint when I get back home and change the "3" to an "8", hoping to prolong the life of this tired, old camera with another couple of months ;)

D300 with Nikkor 105mm f/1.8 AIS @ f/4

Hi Jorgen or is it Jørgen ?

Any way, your pic are amazing, this "powder" and the "color thai army" is spitzenklassen. Im sure you will shine on the "8" to.

Lloyd

Wow! Love that shot, Gary. The depth of the image is impressive, as is the subject isolation, but most of all, the tonalities really sing. Great work.

routlaw

D800 @ the 45th Parallel

Had a chance to demo the D800 over the weekend, here is one last night.

45 PC-E lens, F8 @ 1/60th

Last edited:

Lloyd

Re: D800 @ the 45th Parallel

Had a chance to demo the D800 over the weekend, here is one last night.

45 PC-E lens, F8 @ 1/60th
That's a stunner, Rob. Lots of DR there from where I'm sitting. What's your overall impression so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.