The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSEH

Testing some old lenses on D700 - here it's Leica Summicron 90, really look forward to put it on D800

+ little contrast and + 15 clarity

ustein

Contributing Editor
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

First use of a 3rd party DNG profile for the D800. I think I am at a good start:

BSEH

Dronningensgaden Christanhavn - sorry but It was a test shot to get some contrast in it..:) but you right a shame to cut out the houses and pavement .. I make up some day

ausemmao

I love shooting colour. I can't wait for the day that colour reproduction, gamut and general management issues are a solved problem. Looked at these on 2 different (both calibrated) screens and the rendering is...interesting, not to mention what happens when they go into non colour aware browsers. :(

Love the 24 PC-E's close focus, (it can get to 1:3, and there's tilt to manage depth of field a little more effectively)

Both with the 105 VR.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Thanks folks I have a couple more to post today. Next time I will run the 85 next to this beast. Actually the 85 is a really really nice lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.