The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

carstenw

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

I got lucky tonight, and on my stroll through Tiergarten, the Central Park of Berlin, I saw a raptor (hawk?) with a rabbit, a fox, and some bunnies. Here is a shot of the raptor. Unfortunately, the longest lens I had with my was a Zeiss 100/2 MP, but with 36MP, I was able to crop out a nice 10MP. This is no Doug Herr shot, but I am quite happy with it. D800, 100MP@f/3.3:

Magic

One of the biggest Mosques in the world is named "Sheikh Zayed Mosque" and located in Abu Dhabi.
All photos with D700.

Greetings, Jurgen

Lloyd

Jurgen: Your work really is Magic. I love the shots of Chicago and the shots of the mosque in particular.

Rayyan: Yet another wonderful portrait, my friend. Your gift of connecting with people really comes through in shots like this.

Frankie: Another beauty. Thanks for sharing.

rayyan

Lloyd;436905 .. [B said:
Rayyan[/B]: Yet another wonderful portrait, my friend. Your gift of connecting with people really comes through in shots like this.
Lloyd, thank you.

Jorgen, much appreciated.

Regards.

carstenw

Tak Jorgen og Steen :)

i went outside Berlin to Buckow today with Bernhard (alba63) and walked around the forest there. Here is one photo with the [email protected] from a tree-filled field next to the forest:

ustein

Contributing Editor

Photographed today a car show with 3 cameras. D800, 5D Mark III and RX100. Looking at the D800 shots the main plus was dynamic range for me. D800 was shot with the 60mm macro, 5D3 with a 50mm macro.

You can find all photos from all cameras here. Just check image details.

201207_Jul - Digital Outback Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.