The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

Images of Portage Glacier, as seen from a boat on Portage Lake, at the end of Portage Valley. D700 and the 24-120/f4G VR lens.

We got really lucky with the weather.....it's normally enveloped in clouds and rain a this time of year.

Gary

carstenw

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Great mood, Pramote. Interesting name you have, btw. May I ask where in the world such a name belongs? I have never heard it before.

Lloyd

Images of Portage Glacier, as seen from a boat on Portage Lake, at the end of Portage Valley. D700 and the 24-120/f4G VR lens.

We got really lucky with the weather.....it's normally enveloped in clouds and rain a this time of year.

Gary
Very cool. Nice shots Gary.

Magic

Some more photos with the D700, Santorin and Dubai.

Sheikh Zayed Road (main road in Dubai) taken from a hotel at the 54th floor. The blue lines are actually reflections in the glas from the reel behind me.

Greetings, Jurgen

Lloyd

Matto: Very kewl shots. You really do have amazing access. Keep 'em coming.

Frankie: Love that shot. Brilliant use of the fisheye. Really works here.

Pramote: What can I say. That might be my all-time favorite among your many brilliant images. Stunning!

Jurgen: Wow! A truly inspiring set. That shot through the window really is magic!! Hard to pick a fav, but that one is right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.