The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

carstenw

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Which MFDB did you pick up, out of curiousity? I still have my Contax 645 sitting around, and am pondering selling it, but I really like that camera...

JimCollum

i just got up to shoot before work

get there at 5:30-6:00
light starts going away (ie.. sun starts coming out) at about 7:30-8:00 . head in to work from there

I just picked up a used DB for my Contax 645 so between that and the D800E my poor M9 has been gathering dust :cry:

Are you on vacation this week or just like getting up at 4:30am to shoot before work :loco:

Let me know when you want to go out shooting next - I should be around for the most part.

Cheers,

Which MFDB did you pick up, out of curiousity? I still have my Contax 645 sitting around, and am pondering selling it, but I really like that camera...
I picked up a Sinar eMotion 75 - it's exactly what I was looking for - 33Mpx Dalsa sensor. It's modular so you can change the mount with a simple swap out of an adapter plate.

I've been looking for a Leaf version for months and this popped up at a really good price so I jumped on it.

Love my Contax too - great camera and awesome lenses.

i just got up to shoot before work

get there at 5:30-6:00
light starts going away (ie.. sun starts coming out) at about 7:30-8:00 . head in to work from there
Jim - that's hard core :shocked:

I could probably be talked into going with you if you don't mind commuting in to work together. Ping me by email.

tashley

Subscriber Member

Sigh. The seaside brings out the little boy's memories of summer holidays past, and that brings out the clichés...

D800, 24-120 F4G @ 120mm, F5.6, 1/2500th

eleanorbrown

Walked down to the Snake River across from my house (Colorado) tonight with my D800e and 35 1.4G with a 1.8 ND filter and took some shots. I'm shooting at a base iso of 64 and I have no noise at all with long...15- 30 second exposures. Having fun with the camera and lenses! (First image was a combination of 2 shots, one focused for near and second focused for far.) Eleanor

Magic

Detailshot of the "Burj Khalifa", the tallest building in the world, taken with the 70-200 / 2.8.

On the observation platform of the Burj in hazy/dusty and sandy weather conditions:

"Spice Souq" in Dubai where you can buy all kinds of spices - even those, you've never heard of...:). Taken with 24-70 / 2.8.

Greetings, Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.