The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildifokus

I've been away for some time and I must say that you guys has been creative. A lot of really mazing imagies posted! :thumbs:

The other day I got my new tripod from Feisol (CT-3472LV and ball head CB-50D). First image with the tripod was this one, since it´s summer. :)

Nikon D3x | AF-S 85/1,4G | f5,6 | 1/320 | iso 100
Supported by Feisol CT-3472LV and CB-50D :)

Y Sol

Some shots from a hotel in Lugano, Switzerland.
All with the D800 and 45PC-E. For the light I used some Dedolights.

Ydo

Last edited:

eleanorbrown

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

FYI ....I have had zero issues with the e version with this sensor. Hope you get yours soon! I finally found mine at a local Colorado camera store.... Backorder from b&h was a joke! Eleanor

Great images..!
I am still waiting for my D800E, hope I will get mine tomorrow or monday..!

JimCollum

Jim how did you achieve this wonderful brown...warm...sepia like tone...? It really compliments this image! Eleanor
thanks eleanor!

I use Nik Silver Efex Pro for all of my b/w conversion. They have a great interface for producing split tone presets.. i've tried duping some of my platinum print tones (which are usually split toned naturally). This happens to be one of my favorites (pretty close to Cesium Palladium Ziatype prints)

carstenw

If anyone is looking for a D800 or D800E in Berlin, both Leistenschneider and Calumet now have them in stock.

eleanorbrown

Hi Jim, I'm using silver eflex pro also...just upgraded to the 2 version. I will work with the split tones and see if I can mimic your wonderful platinum tone...absolutely best and most accurate I've seen! Eleanor

thanks eleanor!

I use Nik Silver Efex Pro for all of my b/w conversion. They have a great interface for producing split tone presets.. i've tried duping some of my platinum print tones (which are usually split toned naturally). This happens to be one of my favorites (pretty close to Cesium Palladium Ziatype prints)

waynelake

Close to where I live... looking west.
103MB tiff, 3 F-stop in camera HDR, resized only, nothing else done...
Nikon AF20mm 2.8D, ISO 100, 180th sec, F8, under exposed by -0.7
Been playing around with the Tiff/HDR vs ordinary Raw...

Moonrise over Remarkables, Kelvin Heights/Deer Park Heights. Resized only, from Raw. Leica 35-70 F4, probably at 50mm F8, 350th/sec.

Y Sol

Some shots from a small furniture/deco store on the German island Sylt. D800 and the 24PC-E + 105VR. For the light I used some Dedolights DLHM4-300.

Last edited:

carstenw

Ydo, I have to say, your shots are just exceedingly well lit! Also the first four in the other thread. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.