The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Yesterday in Dubai, Festival City (Ferrari Store) and HardRock Cafe. EXIF's come with the photos.

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Hi Pramote,

great shot...EV +0.67 was that necessary or accidental ?

Yesterday we stayed in Dubai at the Fairmont Hotel and went later to the HardRock Cafe which is near the Ferrari store.

Greetings, Jurgen

mark1958

First image from the Streets of Warsaw, Poland with the 24-120 at 24mm
Second from the streets of a local CA garden.. with 105mm macro

JimCollum

I'm usually not a 'here's a cute pic of my cat' pic poster... but this sort of sums up the looks i see from friends and family when I approach with a camera :)

800E w nikkor 50mm 1.2

tollie

Workshop Member

That my friend is a great Kitty pic.

It reminds me why I'm glad we are much bigger than they are...

BenH

I am also not a cat picture type, but I think I have seen that same look recently. Maybe it was when I mentioned buying the D800 and a couple new lenses to get the most out of the new camera.:D:D:D

I'm usually not a 'here's a cute pic of my cat' pic poster... but this sort of sums up the looks i see from friends and family when I approach with a camera :)

800E w nikkor 50mm 1.2

Bildifokus

My wife loves Zumba, this image was taken right after a Zumba class. :)

Nikon D3x | AF-S 14-24/2,8 @ 23mm | f8 | 1/800 | iso 400

Status
Not open for further replies.