The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Dresses, Leadville, CO. Shot yesterday with D800e and 85 1.4G lens, handheld. this lens is fun to do some street shooting with.
Eleanor

Lloyd

Jorgen: Great stuff lately! I especially love "Rural Encounter".

Magnus: The fence and tree is very nicely framed. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot of the Dubai Marina is simply stunning!

John: Love the "promo shot". great lighting too.

JimCollum

a hike through Fall Creek in Felton with a new Zeiss ZF.2 21mm f2.8

no cloud cover at all, full sunlight through the trees.. first one was light coming from the upper left.. not directly into the lens, but still enough that the Leica 21mm 2.8 preasph would be toast here.

2nd is shot directly into the sun.... i don't recall another lens that has passed this yet.

eleanorbrown

Jim, the wonderful detail and soft light and of course the toning is stunning here! Well seen. Eleanor

a hike through Fall Creek in Felton with a new Zeiss ZF.2 21mm f2.8

no cloud cover at all, full sunlight through the trees.. first one was light coming from the upper left.. not directly into the lens, but still enough that the Leica 21mm 2.8 preasph would be toast here.

2nd is shot directly into the sun.... i don't recall another lens that has passed this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.