The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

D800, 24-120 at 24, handheld at f8 @1/25th ISO 280, processed in C1:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Making me dizzy. LOL

Nice shot
That was sort of the intent! (And thank you too!)

What I didn't share above is this is a very public tourist attraction and there were probably a couple hundred folks in the tower either going up or coming down, so I had to wait and time this shot between sets of the masses.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member

What a thread! It's a damn good thing that it's the photographer and not the camera, or I'd go out now and get a D800 and some lenses. :ROTFL:

--Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member

what the hell is fog?

It does not exist here and sure as hell wish it did.
You get it too although your's may have a yellow tinge to it and help with sunsets although not so great for respiratory problems.

We call it smog. :ROTFL:

tollie

Workshop Member
Long exposure 45 sec with ND and polo filters. Nikon d5000, Nikor 35mm f1.8 shot at f16.

This is part of a larger collection that I will be showing this winter here in Rincon, Puerto Rico.

Thanks for looking and for any comments.

Lloyd

Long exposure 45 sec with ND and polo filters. Nikon d5000, Nikor 35mm f1.8 shot at f16.

This is part of a larger collection that I will be showing this winter here in Rincon, Puerto Rico.

Thanks for looking and for any comments.
Very nice, Todd. That water has a real mystical feel.

(Great place, Puerto Rico. I lived there for nearly two years back in the early 70s. I was in Arecibo, San Juan (Rio Piedras area), and Utuado.)

Status
Not open for further replies.