The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Guy do you know if anyone has done a custom camera calibration to get more exact color? Eleanor
Honestly I'm waiting for version 7 of C1 to be released. I admit though I have a beta version now. The profiles don't seemed to be redone yet but I imagine they will. Just to ward off a lot of questions on it but it looks really good and pretty much what we have been asking for in many ways. When it's final I think it will rock the house.

Thorkil

Lofoten, Norway

Hi Fredrick, you finally made it for Lofoten (swollen feets?:eek:), beautifully scenery and sharp details. You have to post some more when you "step aboard" (just a little story between you and me: because when I was young, I bought a VW-van, and by that time I was working at Burmeister & Wain a Danish shipyard, I just wanted to reach the Polar-circle, so I made a phone call home back to B&W and got a permission to a one-week longer holiday if I would take a wooden box with smoked herrings back then...but when I crossed the circle and saw Lofoten laying there in front of me in the soft morninglight…(3 scenery's in life I never forget:, this and Besseggen in Jotumheimen and one more, driving alone out (19 years old)of a blizzard from Sarajevo in a december morning(before the war, Tito was alive), over the mountains and suddenly the Mediterranian was laying there, also in soft soft morning-light....)...I turned around...don't ask me to explain, I can't...but I can't see enough pictures from Lofoten...and I'm afraid I might never reach it)
Best
Thorkil
(Zeiss 21?)

Thorkil

Honestly I'm waiting for version 7 of C1 to be released. I admit though I have a beta version now. The profiles don't seemed to be redone yet but I imagine they will. Just to ward off a lot of questions on it but it looks really good and pretty much what we have been asking for in many ways. When it's final I think it will rock the house.
hope not, then I can't sell the E :(

Dan Bellyk

Fun shooting the goats...unfortunately today is the last day road is open to the summit. What are you doing your raw processing in? Eleanor
Eleanor excellent images also checked out your site and the link to the video
"Change For A Dollar" ...... needless to say my wife and eye both had tears in our eyes.

Dan

ustein

Contributing Editor

>Eleanor excellent images also checked out your site and the link to the video
"Change For A Dollar"

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.