The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleanorbrown

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Out with the D800e and 35 1.4 and 85 1.4 leness this afternoon on the Loveland Pass Road. Couple of shots taken hand held from the road in the vicinity of the A Basin Ski Area. First one of the ridge of mountains taken with the 35, and second of Grizzly Peak taken with the 85. Eleanor PS...just added a third image taken with the 24 1.4 of aspens near my house (polarizer on the 24).

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Full Moon at Cadillac Mountain
Acadia Nat'l Park, ME

Nikon D800E with Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII and Lee 0.6 GND

Magic

@ckhfrankie - great shot, sharp and still capturing some dynamic/motion.

This shot was taken with D700, 24-70/2.8:

Greetings, Jurgen

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

You know this is a cool thread when I can tell who posted just by seeing the photo before I look at the name ;)

kuau

Workshop Member

Keep going back top my favorite spot.
D800E Zeiss 35/2
Oh yeah, and that's what it really looked like. All I did in LR4.1 was +10 vibrance and +10 clarity
Steven

kuau

Workshop Member

Another one from my Patio.
D800E 70-200/2.8 VR II 180mm F5.6 i think

Steven

eleanorbrown

The Fall colors in Summit County, Colorado this year are incredible...These two were taken today...with drizzle in deep woods on Boreas Pass road, south of Breckenridge, CO ..Mountains were in the clouds and this high road had unusual colors. It had rained yesterday and all night and some of today and the colors were saturated. D800e and 14-24 lens. Eleanor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.