The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Hi Pramote,

Sensational shot (again)...:clap: , good thing there is no competition....you would walk away with all the first prizes....thinking of bringing my photo gear in the cellar now...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Hi Pramote,

Sensational shot (again)...:clap: , good thing there is no competition....you would walk away with all the first prizes....thinking of bringing my photo gear in the cellar now...:rolleyes:
Although I am far from your kind comment, you make my day, my friend.
Pramote

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Wonderful mood in this one Pramote! When you travel do you also take your IQ 180 along or just your Nikon? Eleanor
Thanks very much Eleanor!
I've always carried the IQ 180 everywhere. Color wise, the Nikon D800E is still far behind (Only my opinion) but it is so convenient and fantastic for telephoto and low light.
I am now trying to get used to the Cambo WRS. I used the Ebony/Linhof 4x5 before and still frustrate with guessing and not be able to "Really" see the pictures before I took them. Live view is not very helpful for focusing. I am still not very good with the Cambo.
Maybe I should have bought the Linhof Techno.
Pramote

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I couldn't get him to hold still for the photo, so part of the car is kind of blurry ;)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm, 1/160s and f/6.3

eleanorbrown

Child's clothes in an 1800's laundry room, South Park City, CO. Taken with D800e and Zeiss 100 f2 makro lens. Converted in black and white in Silver Efex Pro. Eleanor

danielmoore

From a few years ago, shot with a D700 and 14-24 at 24mm f/8. Slept like a baby with the sound of heavy rain the night before this morning and woke up to an alarm to get a shot or two. Head of the Meadow beach, Cape Cod, MA. Light rain and gentle wind.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Lloyd and Rayyan. Actually, that was a rather stressful day. I rained most of the time and I had lost my rain gear in Cambodia the week before, so both the camera and I got very, very wet :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm, f/5.6 and 1/250s

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm, f/4

Last edited:
V

vivian dilberd

After seeing at those wonderful Images I will definitely say that it is one of the best name and I am very good fan of nikon. I like it cameras which gives such a great photo shot. Thanks for sharing such a nice images.

Status
Not open for further replies.