The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&A

Dave, if you're a fan you will appreciate this one. Teddy wins after 500 losses. Go Nats!
Yes, big fan (My days of being a New Yorker and inseperable from the Mets are long over!)

Aboud, both an historic and great shot! :) . Take a look though at those gold sneakers Teddy's wearing...not his usual footware. I bet if they auction them off, they'd fetch a pretty penny. I hear though there was a lot of <cough cough> hanky panky going on by some other team's mascot that worked in Teddy's favor. Whether thats what happened I don't know.

For those in the forums that haven't a clue what we're taking about...at each Nats home baseball game, four Presidential figures race against one another around the perimeter of the ballpack, only for all loyal fans to see Teddy Roosevelt as Aboud metion, loose 500 consecutive times (he's never won)...that is till now! The historic day came within a one day of the Nats winning the National League East Division. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Teddy (nor the Nats in the playoffs :))

Dave (D&A)

Thorkil

Badlands, SD...with D800e and 14-24 lens. Two interpretations...can't quite decide which I prefer. Eleanor
QUOTE]

:)..okay, I got wrong while morgenlight can be such an exiting mixture of cool light but at the same time very soft..
well, here, the bottum one, because the shadow climbing uphil does something wrong and makes the hill-colors too pale..
:)
Thorkil

aboudd

From my morning hike on Teddy Roosevelt Island. For those of you on the left coast, this is a small island between Arlington Va and Washington, D.C.

Nikon D600, 85MM 1.8. Processed RAW through LR. The rendering and color fidelity of this new sensor continues to amaze me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.