The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

manouch shirzad

Workshop & Subscriber Member
Frankie: That shot of the traffic at night is a winner!

ausemmao: Love the shots from Toledo... especially the guitar
performance.

RVB: You're getting that strobe lighting dialed. I'd like to see a wider perspective as well.

Dan: Beautiful waterfall image. Wonderful light.

Uwe: Love the aerials over Santa Cruz. Very interesting to see that the river stops flowing at low tide.

Manouch: Those detail shots from the car show are very nice.

Pramote: Great work... as always. The B/W and the two lighthouse shots. Long glass or wide, you have it dialed! And thank you for your kind comment.

Vivek: Very kewl that the Nikon was on the Space Station. Didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing.

Jurgen: That shot from the Eiffel Tower gives me vertigo just looking at it!! Wow. Great shot.

MFnLF: Stunner!! Love that shot of the bird! The image in the Louvre is a winner as well.

Mikoo: Great set of life as it is. Love the film look... I forget sometimes, and the reminder is very welcome.

Rayyan: Wow. Huge fave! Love that one.

John: Fun shot. Very nice work indeed.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Great work all. I'm glad to see things picking up some on this thread! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
Thanks a lot Lloyd.
Best,
---------
Manouch

Bildifokus

On the field I sometimes have to use my portable studio set to shot portrait. And the result can look something like this. :)

Nikon D3x | AF-S 85/1.4G | f1.4 | 1/125 | iso 100 | Feisol CT-3472LV and CB-50D

Magic

Too much snow lately....so time for sun and sand :D

Another "vintage" shot of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, taken with D80 and 18-200:

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Entrance to the "Al Muntaha-Restaurant" of the Burj Al Arab in Dubai at approx. 250m above sea level.

D700, Sigma 15mm/2.8, 1/20 sec at f / 3.5, ISO 800

Greetings, Jurgen

Magic

Fountain in front of the Emirates Palace Hotel.

D800, Nikkor 50/1.4, 1/5000 sec at f / 2.2, ISO 100

Greetings, Jurgen

aboudd

No, it's not Dubai

Shot of office tower from Freedom Park in Arlington, VA. D600 with 17-35 @17MM. Sides cropped to eliminate unwanted buildings.

Last edited:

Magic

Nice shot, Frankie.

IMHO darker and matching nail polish on toes and fingers would have added something but that's just me thinking.

Greetings, Jurgen

Status
Not open for further replies.